Chapter 5

Boy - Little Mix

Say Something - Christina Aguilera

They follow me and when they see that I start running, they speed up. We have a fair distance between us but I have an advantage. I'm running for now, in the wet sand making it easier to run. My feet aren't sinking into the dry sand while theirs are.

If they do catch me I have a feeling I know what they'll do. Throw me into the water so my make up would wash off. I had to be this stupid and forget to put on my water proof mascara after surfing.

I look around at my surroundings. There's a hill up left that goes to a road along the beach, I can go there but then they're closer to it by like 30 feet not a lot... still. I look for more options and to my disappointment there aren't. So gathering more courage and taking a deep breath I sprint toward the little hill. They see where I'm heading and take a diagonal turn towards my way. I'm so tired of running and I can't breath that well, so I slow down a little as soon as I start heading up. Luckily for me they are still in the middle of the sand but I still don't stop. I turn a corner which doesn't let me see them on the other hand, they can't see me either.

What I technically just did was make a huge U-turn back to my friends, probebly 1/4 of a mile to the end of the rode and then to the shore. Finally all I have to do is run to the end of the shore, I'm standing on top where the road is, leaning on a railing to keep anyone from falling down the steep short climb. Unfortunately this is the exact place where they were earlier with the girls.

I guess, Dan and Caleb decided not to go up the hill and instead just started going back since they saw me running that way. When they get half way to our friends I choose to run for the last time before they get there before me. I get there but I don't slow down and on accident I crash straight into Nikky.

Oh gosh no, please not her. I don't need to trouble her anymore. I don't want her to worry.

"Jewl! Julie! Look at me! Nova come here! What's wrong?! She asks looking at me, while I clutch her arm wanting to let go but I just can't as they come closer.

"I'm kinda scared of them Nik!" I manage to mumble out before they come over. I let go of her hand and face them.

"Oh yeah hold on to her, both of you will go in." Dan says. I gasp. Oh no they better not touch Nikky at all! Caleb in the back not really doing anything. Ha! So I was right!!!

"Either you get in the water or we'll push you in."

"Get away from her!" Nikky spat in fury, when she realizes its them that are causing all this. Woah she's mad. She doesn't bother wispering because she's actually will do anything she says, "I am so close to punching him in the face!"

Luckily for me, Nova and Alice come up and help out. Nova stays with me while Alice takes Nik away.

"You know what, Dan? I can do it myself thank you very much! And I don't know why your making a big deal about this I was in the same water just a couple hours earlier." I spin around and go into the water. We're in a little cave where at the end is the opening to the other side of the beach, so I head off toward the other direction, leaving the guys and Nova behind.

The wall, which is actual earth and rock ( not man made ) goes into the sea, where you can stand waist deep in to go around. I try that but I don't want my shorts getting wet since I've already changed. So I stand there think about why they are trying to complicate my life more, because it's not working as much as I thought it would've a few moments ago, I guess I was over excagerating.

"Jewl? Where are you? Oh there you are!" Alice comes running up to me and hugs me. "Nova's talking to them right now, probebly giving them a strict lesson or lecture gosh they're such assholes! I seriously, no joke, am this close to helping Nikky with damaging their smug ratchet faces! Lets go around."