[23]

Gabriela's pov

I woke up in JJ's bed only to wonder how I got there & where he was. I stretched and turned to face the clock, seeing it was 9:25 and I remembered that JJ had practice today. As I was getting out of the bed, I saw a yellow note on JJ's side of the bed.

Good morning beautiful! I hated to leave you this morning, but I had practice. I'll be back around 11. Thank you so much for last night. I appreciated it more than you know. You're the best. I'm blessed to have you back & I'm not letting you go again. You mean the world to me. I'll see you soon.
                                                        -JJ

I teared up and quickly wiped away a tear as it hit my cheek. JJ was too sweet. It was the small things like this that I truly loved about him. I threw the covers off noticing I was still in my dress from last night & I smiled as I thought about how JJ didn't take my clothes off and change me into pajamas or wake me up to change.

That was another little thing that I found sweet. I could imagine him now thinking he would be taking advantage of me or that I would be embarrassed and upset that he did it. I took off my dress and took a long, hot shower.

After I got out, I wrapped my wet hair in a towel and dried off. Too lazy to blow dry my hair, I dried it with the towel the best I could. I braided it into two pigtails to make it wavy later.

I put on a pair of black leggings, a black tank, and a Victoria's Secret sweatshirt. I grabbed my glasses & headed downstairs to get some breakfast.

 I grabbed my glasses & headed downstairs to get some breakfast

On my way down the steps I called Camila. On the second ring she answered.

"Hey Gabby!"

"Hey, what are you up to?"

"Not much. Fixing breakfast for Manny. He's taking a bath right now."

"Oh ok, give him a kiss for me. Did you guys have fun last night?"

"Oh yeah, we did. The real question is did you and JJ have fun?"

I rolled my eyes at her comment and the emphasis she put on 'you and JJ.'

"Yes, we did. Not in the way you're thinking about, but I had a great time with him. He actually left a note on the bed for me to see when I woke up."

"Aww, how sweet. All jokes aside, I'm really really happy you two are back together. I've been praying everything would work out for y'all."

"Thanks Cam. I prayed a lot too. It feels good to have him back."

I went into the kitchen and found a plate wrapped in aluminum foil. A blue sticky note was on top of it & it read 'Enjoy!' I smiled as my stomach growled and I took the foil off. On the plate was 3 pieces of French Toast, 2 pieces of bacon, a side of eggs, and some potatoes. Justin was the best.