Overwhelming

Bustling students overflowed the gate, chatter-filled every part of the school. Club members tried to recruit students to their clubs and flyers were scattered everywhere. An orange-haired student could be spotted in front of the school's gate, shaking. That nervous student is Hinata Shouyou, our main character. Even if he doesn't look like one.

The overwhelming amount of students and teacher overwrought Hinata. He clutched his bag and shook even more, tears were on the brink of falling as he tried to calm down.

It felt like only yesterday that our main character was introduced to Teiko Middle School and was forced to explore the unknown terrain named Tokyo.

FLASHBACK

RING-RING-RING

Hinata heard his phone ringing during his bicycle ride from the nearest grocery store. Stopping his ride, he saw MOM strung across his screen and quickly accepted the call.

"Hello, Mom?"

"Hinata, we are going to Tokyo! I got a job there!

"What? Tokyo?! You got a job there?"

"Yup! We are moving to Tokyo! Aren't you excited?"

"Yeah! But what about my friends? School?"

"Don't worry about school! I got that sorted. And you're a social butterfly, I'm sure you'll make more! Besides, there are social media these days! Anyways, come home quick! I need help packing!"

Hinata stared at his phone for a second before rushing his way back home, hoping to change her mind.
END OF FLASHBACK

"And now I'm here..." Hinata fiddled with his handle before summoning his courage to charge into the herd of bulls. He took one step at a time, wearily looking around. He had no one to rely on and no one else seemed to care about him. The more he thought about it, the more his hands felt sweaty and his view felt narrower.

His stomach couldn't handle the anxiety and soon he felt a very familiar urge. The urge to vomit!
Clutching his stomach, he looked around for the bathroom or a student to help him, but the towering students scared him instead.

He was about to decide to hurl on a tree but a voice stopped him. "Are you ok?"
'Huh? Where did the voice come from?' He frantically looked around to just see... nothing. And before he knew it, he screamed "GHOST" and scurried off into the crowd of students with a flash of orange.

Unbeknownst to him, Hinata created one of Teiko's 7 greatest mysteries. Normal people could only hear the high pitched scream and see an orange flash, but nothing can fool a certain red head's eyes. A smirk slid across his face and his red eyes showed evil intentions. Noticing it was time to leave, he left and a name tag on his school bag said "Akashi Seijuro".