The Prolog

Rosemary Moonlight Ashton was a 13 year old, dirty-blonde haired, hazel eyed, crime fighting, magic wielding, Georgia girl. Her grandparents were killed by a man named Tony Zocco, and she works several jobs spite her age. She has a bake sale on Saturdays, cleaning services on Sunday, personal cook in the afternoons, and catalogs books in the library in the early mornings before school. Yes, she still does school, don't forget this is all while fighting crime. From 10:00 to 4 am she fights crime on the streets of Georgia then gets one hour of sleep before going to the library, she tends to sleep in on the weekends. Now, you might remember that I mentioned magic, well, Rosemary is a witch, no not the ones flying on brooms, the kind that does spells, makes potions, and knows a lot about herbs. Her hero name is Night Angel, she kinda has a crush on Nightwing. ( In this book, Nightwing is 15, so year 2-3 of Young Justice) Well, anyway lets get to the part of how she met the Batfamily.
It started on a rainy day in Atlanta GA and the Batfamily had tracked the joker there. Night Angel had saw them and decided to follow them to were the Joker was. He was in the capital building holding the government employees hostage asking for 100 grand. Night Angel stopped him and gave him to the authorities, but not before Nightwing was shot and seriously injured. She wanted to help him.
" If you want, I can heal him, but I need to take him somewhere to do so." Night Angel said to the rest of the Batfamily.
" I don't like it but he needs help and you did a good job with Joker, okay." Batman said to Night Angel.
Night Angel took the Batfamily to her small one person apartment in Atlanta. You may be wondering what happened to her parents, Well her Dad was murdered in front of her when she was 8 and her mother disowned her when she started studying witchcraft. She then set Nightwing on her bed and went to the cabinet to grab a healing mixture and some Advil. She stopped the bleeding then cleaned the wound and then applied the mixture on it to heal it. When Nightwing was awake she gave him a glass of water and Advil.
" I have some questions." Batman spoke." What is your name, were are your parents, and how did you heal him?"
" My name is Night Angel, my dad was killed by Tony Zocco when I was 8 and my mom disowned me for the reason of how I healed him, I use magic." Night Angel replied.
" Prove it!" Robin said.
Night Angel levitated him up to the door and left him hanging their with a wedgie.
" This could just be a power!" Robin yelled.
She then turned his face into a cats.
" So your magic, now turn me back you witch and get me down!" Robin ordered.
She did so then ignored him.
" So how would you like to come to Gotham and be a superhero their?" Batman asked.
" I would love to, Georgia has nothing more than a few shootings, nothing exciting." Night Angel answered.
" Okay then, I am going to adopt you and you will live with us in Gotham."
And she did, this was a week ago, now to the present.