Chapter 24

Sorry for not uploading! Sadly, this story will come to an ending in a few chapters...Tell me if you want a sequel. I already have an idea for the next book. So...yeah. Comment on what you think. Thanks (: Here ya go! Chapter 24 - Kayla ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here we are on the plane, flying back to Edmond. Cody's coming too! Well, nobody knows. So yeah. Shh about it. It's some time in August. Tomorrow is Greyson's birthday! I kinda planned not to tell him that I'm here in Edmond. I was thinking while he was sleeping on his birthday, I'll wake him up and you know...do something special. We haven't seen each other for a long time though. 

"Okay! You're gonna have a concert in Edmond right? It's on Greyson's birthday. @ 7 PM. So...tell me what you're gonna sing." My manager, Daisy asked.

"Uhhhh...I'm not yet sure. I'll tell you when I know. Okay?" I smiled at Daisy. 

"Sure." She smiled back and asked Cody. I didn't really listen to their conversation. 

"We are landing in Edmond in a few minutes." The captain's voice echoed in the plane. We were in a private plane by the way.

We landed, got our luggage and went to our house. Cody's staying at our house. We got extra rooms. Alli's with him. She stays in my room with me. When the car stopped, I quickly ran to the front door and opened it with the spare key secretly hidden...I won't tell! Mehehe.

"HOME SWEET HOME!" I yelled. I spun around. I missed this place sooo much. I was in my fantasy when mom yelled.

"OMG A SPIDER!!!" I quicly ran outside the house. When I looked at them, they were laughing. I glared at my mom and she just stuck her tongue out at me. Oh the fun we two have together. I grabbed my luggage and Alli then showed her to my room.

"This is kickass, bruh." She said. I smiled at that. Then Cody came.

"Sweeeet!" He said. Then went to where he's sleeping.

Oh and you remember that me and Greyson's bedroom are facing each other right? Well, luckily my curtains are thick and it's closed. So yeah, he couldn't see me. Alli already passed out on my bed. I could Cody snoring from here. I laughed. I got a towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I got out and changed to these. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50234001 I called Blair.

Blair: Hello?

Me: Blair!

B: Omg. GEN?!

M: The one and only! Hahaha. So where are you guys?

B: I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH! Well, we're here at my house. By we, I mean Me, Chris, Ivan and Iris. Greyson's with his family.

*light bulb*

M: Me too! Well, I just wanted to check on you guys. Well, Bye! Lovelots. Mwa mwa.

B: Bye!

I hung up and went downstairs.

"Mom! I'm going to Blair's!" I yelled. I didn't know where she was.

"Sure!" She yelled back. I shook it off but before I even got outside Cody ran after me.

"I wanna come." He said while pouting. He looked...childish. Bahahaha! I laughed then waved him over. We went over to Blair's. I didn't bother to knock 'coz I have a key. I was gonna surprise them. I opened it quietly. Cody understood so I saw the light switch to the lights in the living room. They couldn't see us. I decided to prank them. Thinking there's a ghost. I played with the light switch and they were like "OMG KILL ME NAO" "WHO'S THERE?!" "SAVE ME!!!!" "I'M STILL EATING BE BACK LATER YOU GHOST!" They were watching a scary movie. Paranormal Activity 3. I laughed so hard that I fell on my back holding my stomach and pretty much they saw me and Cody was doing the same. Their face = PRICELESS. Bahahhaa! 

"GEN!!!!" They ran and hugged me. 

"I missed you guys!" I said. They let go of me.

"This is Cody by the way." I gestured to Cody. He smiled and waved. Blair was staring at him. Probably starstruck. We exchanged stories, ate, watched movies. I also told them about the school thingy and the concert. It was on Greyson's birthday. I told them not to tell Greyson I was here. Out of nowhere, Alli came in the living room. Chris and Ivan were checking her out but she just rolled her eyes at them. 

"BURRRN!" Me, Blair, Iris and Cody said. She joined us. They got along well. I checked my watch and it was 10PM already.

"Aye we gotta go. See ya tomorrow? Backstage, front row okay?" I said as I hugged each one of them. They nodded and we went home. We had enchiladas for dinner. Yum! After dinner, I took a shower changed to pj's and went to sleep. Cody slept on my floor. I don't know why. He's just that weird. Me and Alli were in my bed. I can't wait for Greyson's surprise.