Chapter 3

We reached Math class. Three people in each table. Luckily, Me, Blair, and Iris were in the same table. I would die if I weren't with them. Still couldn't stop thinking of Greyson. Well you can say that I'm love sick, but I just can't be healed. Only Doctor Greyson can do that. Lol okay that was awkward. Haha.

"Iris! Where were you after lunch? You could've seen what happened when we were getting our stuff from our lockers." Blair told to Iris.

"Sorry guys. I was..uhh...uhm...busy...uh..." Iris couldn't find an excuse. So i just told her,

"Nah. It's fine." I said with a smile and mouthed to her "Tell me later, okay?"

She nodded. Ms. Fhaye went inside looking strict and...scary, I might say. Blair noticed I was a bit afraid.

"Don't worry 'bout her Gen. She always looks like that. Grumpy old troll. Hahaha!" Blair joked. It made me giggle. 

~After Math Class~

~Dismissal~

I was about to go home when someone tapped me on the soulder. I turned to look to see who it was, I was shocked. Guess who? Greyson. My eyes widened seeing him beside me. Gosh. What did I do? Oh no. Shut up Gen. You don't even hang out. I snapped back to reality when I heard his voice.

"Hey, uhm, Genevieve, I-" I cut him off by saying,

"Call me Gen. (:" I said with a smile.

"Okay. Let me rephrase. Hello, uh, Gen. C-..W-....Would you like to...uhm...uh...hang out sometime?" He said shyly. He was nervous. I was shocked yet happy when he said that. I couldn't say no to him. Well, ESPECIALLY him.

"Sure. I don't see why not. (:" I was so happy I was smiling like an idiot!

"Really? Well then uhm, how about Friday? :D' He was still looking at his shoes when he said those.

"Sure." I was excited!!

"I'll pick you up at your house at 6." He said looking at me with a huge grin on his face. He was so cute, Killer smile! Before I could even answer him, he asked me,

"Uhm, Gen...can I..uhm...have your number?" He looked away, blushing. HE WAS FREAKING BLUSHING GUYS!! Woah okay, feeler here.

"Sure." I wrote it on a piece of paper then gave it to him.

"Call you later. Bye Gen!" He waved then ran off. Blair and Iris saw the whole thing.

"OH.MY.GOSH. GEN!!!! DID YOU JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENED?! GREYSON JUST ASKED Y-" I cut Iris off before the whole school knows that Greyson asked me out.

"I'm jelly of you girl :( I think Greyson likes you..." Blair said with jealousy yet she was happy for me.

"Shut up you two. We haven't even known each other for that long. Maybe he just wants to ask a favor." Blair wasn't convinced.

"Really Gen? Really?" Blair and Iris raised their eyebrows at me. I have to admit. They look creepy.

"Ask for a favor and at the same time, trying to get to know each other. What's wrong with that? YOU AND BLAIR'S IMAGINATIONS ARE SOOOOOOOO NOT COOLIO." We laughed about what I said.

"Whatever you say Gen. C'mon. Let's go home." The three of us lived right next to each other. Well, Iris lives in front of us amd Blair is at our left. Before I went inside our house Blair and Iris called me again.

"Gen! Greyson lives right next to you. Like, exactly to your right. Look!" Iris pointed to the house next to us. I looked at the window beside my bedroom, and there he was, on his bed watching a movie on his Macbook. My eyes widened then ran off to our living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I suck at fanfic writing :( Tell me what you think (: - Kayla, ♥