And Then This....

Rob's P.O.V.

A week had gone by since Kristen and I got married. I knew she was hiding something from me . I let her sleep as I quickly made breakfast although Kris' was better than mine,she has become quite a pro in the kitchen. By 9am, I felt her arms around me. "Good morning, sleepy head." She laughed. "Good morning." She replied kissing my cheek. "Okay, I was able to make you waffles, scrambled eggs and your juice. Don't judge." I teased her. "Sounds good, I'm starving." She replied.

Kristen's P.O.V.

He was so far beyond loving, we sat down together and ate breakfast. Around 10:30am, I began to nauseous and I just couldn't hide it anymore. I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Rob, we have to talk." I said seriously as he opened his beautiful eyes widely. I had no idea where to begin, so I tried my best.

"You know I've been having cravings and nausea for a couple of weeks now." I paused as he nodded. "Well, I wasn't sure if I was or not but now I know." He looked at me without blinking. "Rob, I'm pregnant." I whispered with a smile over my face. He smiled widely as he suddenly took me in his arms. "I'm going to be a dad!" He yelled happily as he held me in his arms and I laughed like a little girl. After five minutes, he set down on my feet kissing my stomach.

Rob's P.O.V.

I felt like the happiest man in the world , I was going to be a dad. "Besides having you by my side Kris, this is the best thing ever." I wanted to tell the world, but knowing my beautiful wife she would want to keep it a secret for now. "So, where do you want to settle down? I mean, have the baby and our home?" I asked Kris. She looked up at me with a beautiful smile. "I'd like to go back to Los Angeles." I smiled. "Then, we will have our home there." I replied with a smile as I headed to the living room to make a phone call about our house and our dog as well.

It was now 11am, Kristen was washing dishes while I finished the phone call. I walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. "You seem to be taking your role quite seriously." I teased her. "Of course, unless you want me to gain weight by doing nothing." She replied with a smirk. I raised an eyebrow with a slight grin. "You're gaining weight slowly." I teased kissing her neck.

Kristen's P.O.V.

He kissed my neck softly yet passionately, I turned around and faced him with a smile. After staring into his beautiful eyes for a couple of minutes, he suddenly lifted me up as I laughed. He walked towards the bedroom which was a bit messy since we were spending our time cuddling and kissing. I kissed his jawline teasingly and looked up at him. "When are we heading back home?" I asked curiously. He looked down into my eyes with a smile. "Well, that is up to you. Unless you'd like to begin decorating our home in L.A.?" He asked sweetly. My heart melted with his beautiful words. "You mean, I'd get to decorate our house?" I asked. "Of course, beautiful. The sooner the better, I wouldn't want to risk you or the baby." He replied as we now laid down on our bed.

I couldn't help but think ahead, my life beside this perfect man who was now my husband, and in a couple of months a tiny piece of our love in a newborn baby. I laughed softly as I imagined Rob changing diapers. "What's so funny?" He asked. "Oh, nothing ...yet." I replied.

Two months later...

Rob's P.O.V.

We were back home, Kristen of course was busy with the house decorations. She began with our bedroom, one king size bed, two nightstands, and a huge closet for our clothes. Then, a baby crib. We didn't want to know the gender, so I skipped the decorations. After weeks, our house was finally decorated by Kristen. The living room looked amazing. "My turn." I whispered."

I began with the living room by adding a television, and Max' bed. Then the kitchen, I added a microwave, stove, coffee maker. After a few days, we had finally finished. "All we need are plates, and silverware." Kristen added. I nodded. "I'll take you tomorrow, you've been working on the house too much. Time to rest." I ordered playfully. She rolled her eyes in defeat. "Fine." She replied as she headed upstairs to our bedroom. She opened the door and headed straight to bed.