Chapter 16

Alex

*one month later*

I started working with Drew's mom only about 2 weeks ago and I already love it.

"Babe, do you want to go get breakfast?" Drew asked from the bathroom.

"Sure, can we go to the store after we need to get groceries?" I asked still laying in bed.

"No problem," he said.

He came out of the bathroom with a towel hanging low on his hips, hair still wet, and the fresh scent of cologne on his body.

"How's our baby?" He said, putting his hand on my stomach.

"Good," I said, kissing him.

"I've got to run to my parent's house they've got some mail for me and it'll give you some time to get ready.

"Ok," I said.

"But first," he said ripping the towel off and getting on top of me.

"We haven't had sex in a week and I'm having withdrawals," he said, kissing me.

"Drew come on," I said.

"What?" He said, sliding my shorts off.

"Drew," I repeated.

He didn't reply he just continued stripping me of my clothes. He took my underwear off by his teeth. Soon enough, his erection was fully upright and then inside me.

*************
Drew left after so I took a shower and got ready.

I went downstairs and cleaned up the kitchen when the doorbell rang.

I would have never guessed the person who was standing on the other side.

"Jack, how did you find me?" I asked.

"I thought about it, and there's no way that you would give up your virginity to me if you didn't love me, you're not that kind of person," he said, coming through the door.

"Yeah, you can come in," I said, sarcastically.

"Alex," he said.

"Jack, before you continue how did you find me?" I asked.

"Police records," he said.

"Ok," I said.

"Oh, so I'm here because you have to hear this," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"You still love me, and you never loved Drew because, he's a brother to you...is that a ring?" He asked, pointing to the engagement ring.

"Jack, you were supposed to stay in LA and forget about me. That's what I wanted for you and your career. No distractions." I said.

"I can't stop thinking about you though," he said.

"You have to," I said.

"Have sex with me." He said.

"Jack, I'm engaged!" I said.

"Babe, who's car is in the-" Drew said, walking through the door.

"Jack." He said.

"Drew you're going to have to accept that Alex loves me more," Jack said.

"To hell she does! Guess who put that ring on her! Me! She doesn't give a shit about you, why do you think she left when I came?" Drew said.

"I bet that if you would never have come she would have never thought about you ever again!" Jack yelled.