Oneshot numbah One

Keith dodged another swing Shiro swung at him, sweat dripped down his face trickling down his back, he was breathing heavily. He dodged again this time throwing a punch in towards Shiro who of course dodged it with ease.

"Why is it so hard to hit you." Keith gasped jumping back from another punch.

"I have more experience remember." Shiro laughed succesfully landing a hit to Keith's side who in turn kicked Shiro's arm.

"It's frustrating." Keith aimed again, and missing once again nearly fell over.

"Keep a steady stance Keith, don't stumble like that or," Shiro quickly swiped Keith's legs knocking him to the ground. "Someone could easily do that."

A sly smirk graced Keith's features. "I could just as easily do this." Keith delivered a hard blow to Shiro's legs knocking him over he was on him instantly, holding his bayard to the older males throat. "How was that Takashi."

"Takashi?" Shiro's brows furrowed. "Hardly anyone besides my mom calls me by my given name." A blush quickly spread across Keith's features as he made to get off of him.

"Sorry Shiro it was an accident." Shiro sat up reaching out and grabbing Keith's arm.

"Keith, what aren't you telling me."

"Nothing." He mumbled.

"Keith."

"Nothing alright!" Keith yanked his arm away from Shiro's grasp standing up. "It was a mistake alright, I didn't mean to call you by your name! Not after..." He hung his head heavy breaths escaping his body.

"Not after what?"

There was steady silence before he replied. "You let me call you by your name Shiro because we had something, something special."

Shiro stood up arm reaching out to brush away Keith's bangs. "Special like what Keith?"

"You really don't remember?" Shiro shook his head. "We, we just started going out when you left. It was only for a little while but you let me say your name. To me it was something really special."

Slowly, very slowly Shiro carefully drew Keith into his arms. "I'm sorry Keith, for everything. If you want to keep using my name that's fine by me."

"Really?" Keith looked up at him with hopeful eyes.

"Of course." Placing a soft kiss to Keith's hair he just kept holding him, and Keith complied happy to be in the warm embrace once again. "I might not remember everything at once, but maybe one day."

"I don't mind. Let's just keep making new memories."

"That works for me."

...
(A/N) I know it's short and probably not popular on wattpad anyways but here's what my brain goes to when I should be studying for a test