V CARD

"Taken?" Shizuo asked curiously to the woman with long curly brown hair that came down in waves, who turned around and shook her head with a bright smile, patting the bar stool next to her.

"All yours big guy."
"Shizuo." He said back lightly, not able to help a small smile as he seated himself. It wasn't often a woman in Ikebukaro appeared to not know who he was, or be inviting as this one. It was a nice feeling, knowing not everyone saw him as a monster at first glance.

"Emily." She said back, tilting her head as the blonde male ordered a shot. "Bad day?"
"..." normally if someone pried into his life he'd become livid, flipping out, but this was just some lady at the bar ... probably someone interested in him, there was no harm in answering her, "Yeah I guess you could say that."
"Work life or love life?"
Shizuo raised a brow as he took his shot and motioned for the bartender to give him another, "Work."
"Well assuming your get up and name I'm willing to bet you're that local legend body guard?"
"I didn't think I was that popular, but yeah, that's me." He said modestly.
"Must be rough, dealing with petty thugs all the time," She placed a hand over the third shot he was about to down, "Might wanna cool it there hot stuff, I don't need a customer passing out on me."
"Are you a waitress here?" Shizuo asked with a raised brow, to which Emily nodded, "Yeah and it comes down on me if any drunks need a ride home, so wait till my shift is over before you get too tipsy, huh?" She asked with a wink. Shizuo ordered a light beer instead of heavy shots, after drinking the shot Emily had placed her hand over of course, liking the idea of taking this pretty waitress home while already slightly buzzed.

The night went on like that until Shizuo felt odd, dizzy, but not drunk level dizzy... more like a heavy sleepy kind. The last thing Shizuo remembered was Emily helping him into her car and driving off as he passed out.

Izaya was waiting at Shizuo's apartment for his special delivery of one unconscious blonde. When Emily's car rolled up he knew that everything had gone to plan, and she dragged Shizuo from the car over to Izaya, pushing the heavy body onto the smaller male. "He seemed like a nice guy." She mumbled thoughtfully, "But it's none of my business what all this is about, so enjoy your Shizuo time." She held out her hand, and Izaya slapped the money on.

"Hope to never see you again." They said at the same time, sharing a smile as Emily got back into her car and Izaya practically dragged Shizuo inside, into his apartment, into his room, and onto his bed. By that time Izaya himself was worn out and very thankful his plan involved sleeping for the next step, after he stripped both himself and Shizuo down of course. This prank would be a beautiful thing~ He left Shizuo's boxers and shirt on, leaving his bar tender get up unbuttoned and exposing the blonde's chest. Izaya had to stare at it for a long time, biting his lip to avoid becoming aroused at the sight never before had he bore witness to. He laid next to Shizuo, wearing only his lacy underwear, and trailed his hands down the blonde's chest with a hum of delight.

Everything would go according to plan. Izaya rested his head on Shizuo's chest, arm remaining on the man's abdomen as he fell asleep.

Morning hit Shizuo like a freight train, shunting him out of his dream land as his eyes popped open and he shifted around, awaking the sleeping figure in his arms in the process, which he assumed was Emily... shit... had he been that drunk last night? He hardly even remembered anything after entering the bar... Great so his first time was a black out drunk fuck with some random waitress who probably wanted this to be a one night stand or some shit like that.

"Good morning, Shizu-Chan~" Came the hauntingly familiar voice that made Shizuo want to puke more than he did already. He looked down at the feminine hand on his chest and followed the arm up to Izaya's shoulder, and his wide eyed face went blank at the half naked smiling boy.