Catching Feelings

BEEP BEEP BEEP.. (the sound of my alarm clock waking me up for school)

It was the last day of school. I went downstairs for breakfast , but everyone was gone. I made bacon and eggs and started getting ready for school. I put on some daisy dukes and a Nike shirt, with some Nike shoes. I was too tired to do my hair so I put it in a bun. I was still hungry so I grabbed a banana, and started walking to the bus stop. There was someone walking behind me. I turned around , and it was Levi my best friend from middle school. I had always had a crush on him, but he moved away. When I saw him it was like my feelings never changed. He had black hair, tan skin, green eyes, and a beauty mark just above the far right of his lip. '' G is that you! '' he said. I smirked and said '' You know who dummy ''. I almost didn't recognize you without your braces. ''You looking good best friend.''  He said while winking at me. I blushed so hard. I frowned and said '' Well why did you leave me? ''. He smirked saying '' Why you miss me? ''. I pushed him hard blushing and replied '' Uh no I was joking''. '' Gigi I know your shy'' he said. ''Ugh just come on '' I said while starting to walk. When we got to the bus stop Briana ran up to me hugging me saying '' I missed you sack! Y'all date now? ''. I blushed hard and turned to Levi , he stared in my eyes and winked. I smiled , and turned back to Briana and said '' No were just friends, and you seen me yesterday ''. '' Not for long, and I know '' she tried to mumble. Then Levi shoved me. I looked up and the bus was coming down the street. '' Can I sit with you '' Levi asked. '' Sure '' I said. Walking on to the bus it wasn't so crowded. A lot of students drove to school on the last day. The bus started moving, and I hadn't sat down yet. I tripped and fell in Levi's lap. His hand slid down to my waist. He smirked and said '' You can stay like this if you want''. '' I'm fine '', I said stupidly , then got off his lap and sat beside him. I looked down and his hand was still around me. He muttered '' Oh shit yeah my bad ''. All of a sudden the bus started slowing down, and bouncing. It had broke down again like it does every year. Everybody got off and waited to see what had happened. Most of them started walking back home. '' You want to go home too? ''he said. I had never skipped school before, or thought about it. He had just got back. Levi always wanted me to skip school with him in middle school, but I never did. '' B-uu '' I started to say, but Levi interrupted me saying " Come on Gigi it's the last day anyway ''. Then he grabbed my hand pulling me along. His hand was so warm and soft. I couldn't stop smiling, but I liked it. " You like that right? " he said while looking at me. " No '' I replied, lying slipping my hand away. ''I know your denying your feelings for me on purpose'' he said. We walked in silence after that until he asked  '' You want to come over? '' .  '' Um ok '' I said while blushing. Something hit my nose and I realized it was rain. After a few seconds the rain started coming down hard.''  I looked at him. Then are eyes locked, and he put his nose to mine then whispered it'll be better if were in the shower. '' Ugh shut up Levi '' I replied shoving him in the stomach. '' You know you like it '' he smirked, and then he threw me over his back spending me around. I was all wet and cold, but I just laughed screamed at him to put me down. So then he ran me over to his door, and put me down.  He opened the door for me when we walked in. '' I'm going to change , you want to too? '' he asked. I said '' Yeah I'll just run over to my house ''. '' Nah you can just wear something of mine ,  I don't mind '' he said.'' Alright but I'm wet '' I replied. He smirked. Then I realized he took that the wrong way. I pushed him and said '' just give me the clothes dummy''. He tackled me and said '' Make me ''. We were wet so I could feel everything under his clothes. I smiled and said '' Please ''. He smirked and said '' Ok ''. He rolled making me on top of him. I started getting up saying '' Ok lets go change '', but he grabbed my hand making me back on top of him. He stared in my eyes for awhile until I finally said '' What?''. He replied trying to kiss me, but his forehead hit mine. '' My bad G I'll get you some ice '' he said interrupting the awkward silence. He picked me up from off of him, and putting me down on the floor. He walked in the kitchen, and came back with frozen peas. I laughed but he just smirked putting it up to my forehead. '' Is your forehead ok '' I asked. He nodded and replied '' Yeah I'm straight ''. '' Well I'm ok now can I have some clothes?'' I asked. ''Yeah come on'' he replied. We started walking upstairs not saying a word about what just happened, or what was about to. When we got into his room he passed me one of his hoodies and some sweatpants, and then he started undressing in front of me. I looked him up and down as he took off his shirt. '' Are you going to change? '' he asked. ''Not in front of you cover your eyes'' I said with my heart pounding. '' Ok just for you Gigi '' he replied. I turned around, and it was like I could feel him looking at me. I took of my wet shirt and threw it down on his floor. I took my hair down out of the bun and finger combed it to my right side. '' Damn '' I heard him mumble. I just ignored him blushing like I didn't hear him. I slipped on his pullover, and stripped out of my daisy dukes quickly putting on the sweatpants he gave me. ''I'm done now '' I said. He replied '' Alright you don't have to close your eyes for me''. I was glad he said that because I didn't want to. As he stripped down to his boxers I tried to ignore him but I couldn't. He slipped in some basketball shorts and winked at me because I was still staring at him. '' What do you want to do tonight best friend? '' he asked. I replied " Angela wants us to go over her house. " I just want to be with you '' he said back. I started to blush, and looked at him as he bit his lip. ( phone started to vibrate ). I looked down, and it was Briana texting me. I opened it and it said '' What have you n L doing? '' I replied back '' I'll tell you later '' . ''Who's that '' he asked. ''Oh no one '' I mumbled. (DING DONG) Levi's door bell started to ring. ''Can you  get that?'' he asked. I walked over to the door and opened it, and it was Briana and Levi's cousin Jason. They just walked in, and sat downstairs on the couch. I went upstairs and told Levi. He came downstairs with me, and said '' What do y'all want to do?'' ''Truth or dare'' Briana responded to him. Jason and Levi said '' I'm down''. Then everyone looked at me '' Uh yeah '' I replied back. " Me first! '' Briana said." Gigi I dare you to make out with the person to your right " Briana said. I looked to my right and it was Levi. My thoughts sounded so loud in my head telling me to skip it. When I turned back to Levi he smirked. ''Uh while your in his lap'' Briana added. Ugh, she pisses me off so bad sometimes but I will admit I kind of liked it. I stood in front of Levi , and he grabbed my waist as I got in his lap. I leaned in to kiss him, and his lips touched mine first. He slowly slid his tongue in my mouth, and mine met with his. His tongue felt soft. I tried to move my tongue around his but he kept blocking me. While we were kissing he grabbed my hand and put it up his shirt. I heard him moan in my mouth. I took my other hand and ran it through his hair. He starting lowering his hand from my waist. We took our tongues away from another. Then let go of the kiss and opened our eyes. He looked at me so sexy. I just winked. He whispered in my ear '' Stay in my lap ''. As he turned me around placing my butt on his lap, he wrapped his arms around my waist. ''Your turn '' I said to Briana.