Catching Feelings

I woke up cuddling in Levi's arms. I had to piss really bad, but I didn't want to get up. I looked up at him, and he looked really good sleeping. I started to run my fingers through his hair, and then a smirk appeared on his face. '' I like it when you do that '' he said with his eyes still closed ( in a tired voice ). '' You never do it to me '', I replied in a whiney voice. '' Ugh.. " he muttered as he played in my hair. It felt good, but after a while I had to get up and piss. '' I have to go to the bathroom '', I said. He put me on his back, and started spinning me around. I kept yelling '' Stop I have to piss ", but he just ignored me. After about five minutes he stopped and ran me to the bathroom. '' Holla at me when you done G '' he said. I just nodded my head and said '' Get out now '', because I was about to wet my clothes. '' Not until you ask nicely '' he said back. '' Please now '', I yelled to him. He got out, and shut the door then I exhaled slowly. You better have not wet the bed '' he yelled from his room. '' Fuck you '' , I yelled back. '' When bae '' he asked. I blushed and came back into the room, and replied '' Never ". He pouted, and then I kissed him on the cheek. He grabbed my face, and start kissing me all over it. I laughed, and kept saying '' Stop ''. He ignored me, so I stuck my tongue out and start spitting on him. '' I don't care '' he said smirking. I blushed then both of our tummies began to growl. We laughed. '' What are you fixing me for breakfast '' he replied. '' I can hardly walk so I sure as hell can't fix you breakfast " I replied. '' Well go get dressed were going to Waffle House '' he said. '' Take your shower first because you know you take long '', I said. "I'll just go home, and shower because that's where my clothes are" he said back. " Okay bye " ,I replied back. "Wait I want a kiss before I leave G", he said in a baby voice. I gave him a kiss, and he didn't wanna let go. He can hold his breath for a long time. Finally he let me go, and start laughing at me. I felt embarrassed. He left, and came back in like 5 minutes. He hopped in my shower before I could get in. Levi hurry ", I yelled to him while he was in the shower. " Huh " he said back. I went to the door, said it again but he still had the same reply. So I went in the bathroom and stood by the shower and said it again louder. He open the shower door grabbed me, and pulled me in. I pushed him hard, and called him stupid. He started laughing at me because I was getting wet. I fake frowned then started walking out, but he grabbed my waist. He turned me around, and grabbed my butt then lifted me up. He started kissing me, and squeezing my butt. My hand just started going down his back. I bit his lip, and let go. Then told him to hurry up. He let me down, and I walked out. I walked to the living room, layed down and waited for him to come. Soon I felt myself falling asleep. I felt someone sit on top of me, and smiled because I knew it was him. He kissed me, and when he let go I opened my eyes. '' Finally your ready '', I said jokingly. '' Shut up it takes you longer '' he said. I laughed then said, '' Just get up". We walked to my house, and I forgot my key so I climbed through my window, and let him in through the door. I did hygeine stuff then showered. After that I dressed into a white crop top, and some baggy jeans with some white jordans. I curled the ends of my hair, and put on my cross necklace. I went downstairs, and Levi was watching tv. '' I'm ready '', I said. He looked at me, and literally looked me up and down like 10 times. After that he said '' Alright let's go ''. I smiled at him.