Friday

1922 words
      You grabbed your bag off of one of the chairs flinging it around your shoulder ripping up the excuse notes. You weren't one to pussy out on ditching school, hell you could care less, "We're going to your house, And I'm going to stay the night!" You said joyfully pushing Morty down to the Humanity's hall by his shoulders.  You pushed Morty his locker as he stumbled along, looking at you.

"O-oh geez, you're going to sleep over? t-to do what? w-won't your parents l-like flip?" He opened his locker slowly looking at you confused and a little scared,

       "Well, ah," you hadn't really thought this through but it couldn't be that hard just lost off some things a boy would like to do
"we can get a bunch of snacks! And we can play video games and stay up all night talking about whatever you want, just me and you! how does that sound?" You cheered and smiled at him, you were certainly doing your best here, Your parents on the other hand? They gave up a long time ago, they stopped coming home leaving you alone Months at a time, but your Mother still always paid the house bill from were ever they were at the time. You were old enough to have a job to get the basic needs, food, cloths, body wash. You shook your head at Morty shrugging "They don't care, it's fine" 

 You shook your head at Morty shrugging "They don't care, it's fine" 

  The smile on his face was bright, and god how you loved it.  He nodded You scanning the halls for security, Morty began shoving books into his bag quickly, you sat and watched for a moment before he peered over his shoulder, he shuttered and grabbed a hold of your arm yanking you around to his right side hiding 

     "O-oh god" esh God, Morty covered his face as A tall redhead a walked towards you two.

"Who's that?" You ask looking over your own shoulder, a girl a beautiful one at that was approaching and the first thing you did was scan.

He whined and rushed to finish "I-it's Jessica, j-just keep her distracted please" He whined at you. The small whine made you kick into action.

   You panicked and leaned on the locker pulling out your phone covering Morty with your body, you went back into dominance bitch mode as you both made eye contact. At any other time, you have been respectful at least to a new person, you were only a bitch when you had to be, most of the time you were quite kept to yourself. But for Morty's sake, you just wanted her to leave.

she spoke first :

"Hi, your the new girl right?" Ugh even her voice was nice, she had curves, a small barrette in her hair and a shot purple skirt. No wonder Morty had fallen for her, she was gorgeous, she reminded you of some of the popular girls at your school.

The ones that dated football jocks and everyone loved them and there perfect little life.
The ones who were most likely cheerleaders and bought overly expensive clothes. The funny thing was you knew how these girls worked, you know sneaking off with you in the locker rooms or getting too drunk at parties. The girls that would pull you aside at a school game and beg you to fuck them because their boyfriends didn't give them the attention they wanted. And You knew just how to tease, play, and drive them absolutely crazy.