Chapter three

I wake up to someone poking me in my cheek. I open my eyes a little and look at 'that someone'. "What the hell?" I ask in confusion when I see Sophie. After blinking a few times I can see a lot better. "You were causing trouble a the party, so I brought you here." Sophie says sounding kinda proud. "You wanna tell why the hell did you drink so much? Can you even remember?" she asks, now sounding angry and worried. I look at her, then close my eyes and roll on my other side, turning my back on her. "Felix, seriously. You don't usually even drink." she states as she tries to turn me over. Soon enough she gives up though, and I can hear her leaving the room.

I type a message to Josephine complaining about her bailing on me. She replies with a short text, saying that she feels like crap and does not wanna talk about it. I write another message saying that I feel like crap too, but that I need a lift to hers. Josephine asks where the hell I am, but I just reply with 'never mind'. 

I sit in the bathroom for like forty minutes, just looking at myself in the mirror. "Felix are you okay?" Sophie knocks on the door and I get up, open the door and push her out of my way. "Felix where are you going?" she asks and runs after me when I'm already in the staircase. "Home!" I respond to her feeling crappy and annoyed. I put my shoes back on, make sure I have my keys, phone and wallet with me. I soon notice my wallet's missing and so I look at Sophie, even angrier than before. "Fine." she gives me my wallet from the lobby's dresser. I roll my eyes and get to the front door. I walk away, without looking behind me, because I know she is on the front porch looking after me. 

A couple hours later, I sit in the livingroom eating a salad. I'm feeling a lot better after taking some medicine and eating something. After eating, I put my plate on the coffee table and lay down on the couch. I try to take a nap, because I feel like I've been awake for like a billion years. 

As soon as I close my eyes, I hear the doorbell ring. Then again, and again, and yet again. "Ethan are you home? Go get the door!" I shout and hear him running downstairs. He goes open the door and soon enough Josephine runs to me. 

She slaps my chest and starts raging. "What the hell were you thinking? It didn't happen to cross your mind that now everyone is going to start avoiding you again? You didn't consider the slight possibility, that everyone might start to see you as the weird kid again? That you're on the road to hell again?" I just look at her in confusion. "Well clearly you're feeling better." I state as I sit up on the couch. I can see the rage in her eyes so I turn to face the floor.  "What will your mom think?" she asks with her voice cracking when the sadness gets through. "It isn't that big of a deal. Besides, it's your fault, you left me alone!" I say annoyed, get up, and tell her to get out. She looks me in the eyes, nods and leaves. Oh lord, I'm screwed.