Joey's Good Day

(I don't know where the picture is from, but when I first saw the picture it caught my curiosity, I decided to write a Puppyshipping fanfic of it. my gender is for your imagination, I also cannot read Japanese, I would obviously not know what they're saying. I also don't own Yu-Gi-Oh btw. I don't mind gay's but, if it's me and a gay person, I'd kill myself before that happens.)

+++The characters in this this story wont completely be the same as the actual anime characters themselves, but I'll try my best to make them seem like the actual characters. +++

**Hope you Enjoy**

Joey-------------------------

Having to wake up early due to his dad smashing a whisky bottle at a wall and the pain Joey is in he decided to get ready for school. After getting ready, Joey slowly and silently tried walking down the stairs without letting his father know he is leaving for school. A sigh of relief signalling that he got out safely, is somewhat a sign saying he just might have a good day today.

**School**

He got to school on time this once in a long time, cheerfully smiling he entered the classroom and sat in his usual seat in class. His friends don't seem to be here yet so, he just decided to daydream about winning his duels. After a short few seconds of trying, his eyes started to feel a bit weird, 'I thought I put them in right.' He said to himself while getting up and walking towards the toilets. Unfortunately, the great Seto Kaiba who unintentionally eavesdropped, heard it and got a bit curious, but immediately dismissed the thought.

Seto-------------------------

Since its good for his education and his company he decided to go to school, but he didn't really pay much attention to the time, he got to school a bit early today. Not many people were in the school yet, so he chose to do the rest of his work from yesterday. He sat at his usual seat as always, a bit close to the door but mostly near the window. After a few minutes, a blonde-haired mutt entered the room, with an unusually happy expression like a dog being given a treat for doing something good. The mutt doesn't seem to have noticed him here, since he walked straight to his usual seat, the seat right in front of him. Kaiba being the rich egoistic person he is was about to say something, but the dog stood up and said 'I thought I put them in right' in a quiet mumble but Kaiba could hear it since he is right behind him. Having heard that, made him curious about the blonde-haired mutt, but quickly dismissed it as an unnecessary thought.

(I dont know yugioh as much as my sister does but, I'll just write this much just to see how i did in this. Comment any mistakes or what doesn't make sense to anyone. plz, judge all you want, it helps me improve my witting skills and set of mind.)