Chapter 1

Around 9 PM, at Ibuki's house:

Chrono Shindou's point of view:

Currently, I'm at Ibuki's place. He's the man who introduced me to Vanguard. "So, how's school?"
"It's okay. But I really don't understand physics."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Want me to help you with that?"
"YES, please! Thanks!"
"Your welcome."
"How are you doing at your work? It must be hard to be leader of HQ."
"It is, but I like my work."
"Okay! I think that your job really suits you."
"Yeah."
"You know, there's a thing that I'm really grateful for you."
"Oh? What is it?"
I stood up from the chair I was sitting on. I was walking to Ibuki but I tripped. Ibuki caught me but we fell over anyway. So I accidentally landed on top of him.
BUT, I landed SO that we accidentally kissed. I've never thought something like this would happen...

Ibuki Kouji's point of view:

What the hell? I am kissing Chrono!? Damn...I know I like him but never thought something like this would happen.
Coming to think of it, Chrono has soft and sweet lips. They taste like strawberries which is weird but good. I softly bite his lower lip.
I changed our positions so that Chrono is laying under me. We ran out of breath so I disconnected our lips.
"I-Ibuki..."
"Hmm?"
"Why did you bite my lip?"
"You taste like strawberries."
"Oh..."
"Yeah." And so I kiss him again. "Chrono?"
"Y-yes?"
"Will you go on a date with me?" "D-Date?" I nod.
"O-Okay."
"Good. 'Cause I think even if you said no, I'd take you out."
Chrono blushed. He's so cute!
"So, let's go on a date this Friday okay?"
"Okay. But what will we do?"
"I'll think something."
He nods. I got up and stretched my hand out to help him get up. He took my hand and I pull him up and I led him to my bedroom. I go on the bed and pull him next to me. We're facing each other face to face. I put my hand on his waist pulling him closer. I grabbed his hand with my free hand and interwined our fingers.
"Let me rest like this okay?"
"Okay." I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Thursday, around 11 PM:
Chrono Shindou's point of view:

Ugh! I can't sleep but at the same time I'm excited for our date. I haven't told my friends or Mikuru-san about the date. When I wanted to talk about it I get nervous and couldn't talk about it. I look at my digital clock and it says it's 11:56 PM. I hope our date goes well... With those thoughts I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

A/N: Phew! What a chapter! What do you think? I know that the chapter is short. I'll try to make next chapter longer!
Til that,see ya!