Chapter 2

Chrono's point of view:

It's finally Friday! I'm at school. It's break time, so I'm at the library studying. I want to finish some of my homework today. I still have one more lesson though. After that, I'd usually do my part-time job. But I took a day off because of our date. I successfully finished my homework so I'm going to revise for a maths test. I take my math study book from my bag and start studying the equations for the test. I got to revise for 10 minutes before the bell rang. Oh crap, I need to go! I packed my things and made it before the teacher came.
"Good afternoon class!"
"Good afternoon!"
"I'll give you the test. If you have finished drop it on my desk and you can leave. No homework for Monday."

Some time later:

I finished my test pretty quick, it wasn't that hard. Thank God I had time to revise for it. I dropped the paper sheet on the teacher's desk, took my stuff and went home.

At home:
When I got home I made myself some food. I was currently washing dishes, when my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hi Chrono, it's me Ibuki."
"Hi Ibuki! What's up?"
"Nothing much but I wanted to remind you that I'll pick you up at 7 PM. So rest a bit before that, okay?"
"Alright, that's for reminding. Yeah, I'll be sure to rest!"
"Good, I'll see you at 7 PM then."
*hangs off*
"Oh well, since it's 5 PM why not take a nap?"

Around 6 PM :

Ah, I had a good nap! There's still some time so I took a quick shower.
After fixing my hair I looked at the time and it was already 6:50 PM. Just then I heard the doorbell ring so I went to see who it was. Turns out it's Ibuki.
"Hi Ibuki, your early."
"I got off a bit early. Mind letting me in?"
"Of course!"
A few minutes later I let him in.
"So how was wo-" I got cut off by Ibuki's lips pressed against mine.
"Sorry, I couldn't resist. Your lips are addicting."
Eh?! How can he say that while smirking. It still made me blush a lot though.
"Hmph, whatever. But seriously, how was work?"
"It was tough but alright. Although I felt a bit anxious."
"Huh? Why anxious? Did something happen?"
"No, nothing happened. It's just that I felt anxious about our date tonight." Heh, he looks cute, confessing things like that.
"I felt a bit nervous too but I'm looking forward to our date. Shall we get going?"
He only looked at me, put his hand on my cheek, and said: "Your so beautiful. You belong to me, and me only. Got that?" When he looked at me I saw the sincerity and seriousness in his eyes. I put my hand on his hand, smiled at him and answered: "Yeah, I'm yours. And your mine."
Ibuki looked so satisfied. He put his other hand on my waist and pulled me closer. He connected our lips once again in a long, sweet kiss. I could feel his happy emotions and that he could feel mine. The kiss felt neverending but as humans we still need oxygen so we had to break the kiss.
"So beautiful... Let's go, I promised you a date didn't I?" I nod and with that, we left.

At the ferris wheel:
We went to the amusement park and it was really fun! Right now we're in the Ferris wheel. The sun it setting and it's a mesmerising sight to see.
"Hey Ibuki, the view is amazing. Do you like it?" He nodded.
"The view is truly amazing but I know someone who's more dazzling." I was shook. I felt my heart beating faster, my cheeks getting pink. I stood up to move closer to him but he pulled me down, onto his lap. I instinctively put my hands around his neck.
"Someone more dazzling huh? Who is it?" Ibuki softly smiled.
"It's you Chrono. You give my strenght to go on with my life. You are my sunshine baby." This made me blush like crazy. My chest was filled with overbearing happy emotions. I loved how he called me baby. It felt so right. I felt myself leaning in and he was doing the same. Our lips met. It was long but a memorable kiss. It felt as if the would around us was gone and we were in our bubble. But when the Ferris wheel started moving again we stopped the kiss and looked into each others eyes. Ibuki had really captivating eyes. Right before the doors were opened we got up. When we got off Ibuki decided to take me home. The drive was spent in a relaxing atmosphere.

At Chrono's house:
I got home thanks to Ibuki but I didn't want him to leave. Mikuru-san wasn't home either.
"Hey Ibuki, can you please stay the night with me?" When I asked that he seemed surprised.
"Tomorrow's Saturday so why not. Plus I don't want to leave you alone here."
When he said that I felt very happy.
After changing we were laying down on my bed. Cuddling with Ibuki felt so good. It was warm and his strong hands that held me made me feel secure and protected.

Ibuki's point of view:
My nose was in Chrono's hair. It felt so good and relaxing being able to hold him like this. Now I was given a chance to spend the whole night with him. This day was great. The date was amazing. His lips are seriously addictive. I'm lucky I'm good at self control because if I wasn't, I don't know what would've happened.
"Baby? Are you awake?" I looked down on him to see him smiling.
"Yeah. What's up?" So innocent and pure. I changed our positions so Chrono would be on his back while I'd be on top of him.
"There's something I want to tell you..."
"Sure? What is it?"
I took a deep breath before explaining. "Listen... The truth is that I've liked you more as a friend for some time but I was scared you wouldn't like me and would even maybe hate me..." I was too embarrassed to look into his eyes so I turned my head to the left. But then I felt Chrono's hands on my face and he turned my head so I would look straight into his eyes. He was blushing, cute.
"Look...To be honest I like you too...I too was scared to tell you that so I'm glad you told it to me."
I felt so assured to know he likes me back.
"Then... I want to ask you something."
"Go ahead."
"I've known you for some years and now that you know I like you I have to ask you this. Chrono Shindou, will you be my boyfriend?" For a moment there was a silence and I felt myself getting anxious. But then...
"YES, a hundred times yes!"
My face instantly lit up with happiness and relief. I touched his cheek and thanked him. I couldn't suppress my urge to kiss him so I just did it. How are his lips so soft? After kissing some more we fell asleep, with Chrono in my embrace.

Saturday, Chrono's house. Around 9 AM:
Chrono's point of view:
I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I look at the digital clock and it's around 9 AM. With a smile I look at Ibuki and kiss his cheek. Without waking up Ibuki I got out of bed and went to wash my face. As that was done I went to the kitchen. I then remembered that Mikuru-san will get home tomorrow. Shrugging, I started to make breakfast. I had just started to make some coffee when I felt hands on my waist and a face on my shoulder.
"Mm, why are you awake so early?"
"Good morning Ibuki~. Did you sleep well?"
"Good morning baby. I slept very good with you next to me."
"Good to know you slept well. Breakfast is ready and coffee will be ready soon."

When we finished breakfast we brushed our teeth and Ibuki suggested to take a shower together. I felt nervous but I trusted Ibuki so I agreed. In the end the shower was spent with me getting hickeys by Ibuki. Though Ibuki made them where hickeys were protected from other people's eyes.
While Ibuki was getting dressed I was on my phone. I didn't realise I had messages and missed calls from Shion and Tokoha. Crap, I might be in big trouble when I see them in person. To prevent getting scolded I replied to every message. Just as I sent the final message Ibuki appeared.
"Hey baby, what do you want to do?"
"Hmm, I'm not sure. I think it would be great if we'd go get some groceries though. It's about time I go to the store."
"Alright. We can go buy groceries and then figure out what to do next. Let's go." I grabbed his hand and we left for the store.