Chapter 8

NEXT MORNING

She turned to see the time while rubbing her eyes.

"Ugh I am late, its 9 am already" she yawns and gets off the bed quickly, walking in the bathroom to get ready,

After bath she gets ready, she was excited as always. She was wearing a top, a jacket over it and a short skirt. After getting ready she took some money and walked out of her apartment.

She was walking on the dirt road when she saw Iruka, he was scolding the same kid that throws a balloon at him yesterday.

"Umm morning Iruka sensei" she walked to them. "ohh hey Enna, morning" Iruka said politely and the kid ran off quickly when Iruka turned to see Enna.

"What are you doing here, I guess you should be with Master Hisato right?" He added, completed forget about the boy.

"Yeah actually I don't know the address. Will you help me?"

"Oh, I will take you to his house" Iruka said to her, and start walking "thank you sensei" Enna said politely while walking with him.

__________________________

Well can you see that house?" Iruka said while walking close to a wooden house that was surrounded by fences.

"Yes I can see" she said.

An old man who was sipping his tea and was sitting in the front yard on the chair.

"Hello, Master Hisato" Iruka said and walked close to him.

"Hello Iruka" old man said while glaring at Enna.

Enna looked at man, he has really long and white hair. She noticed some scars on his face, but they all were faded and was hard to see; his skin was loosened and wrinkle under his eyes. He was old.

'He is going to teach me? He can't even walk properly' she thought.

"you know you are late" he spoke to her.

"I am sorry sir, it's not her fault she is new in this village and couldn't find a way of your house" Iruka smiled at her trying help her.

"humm" old man hummed while putting his cup down.

"I should leave" Iruka said, Enna looked up at Iruka and thanked him for helping. After escorting her, Iruka walked back to his work.

____________

Enna looked at the old man as he walked close to her "so you are Enna" he said while thinking deeply.

"master Hisato, I need..." a man came out from Hisato's house and was talking to Hisato until he saw Enna, he stopped in middle and smiled.

"you must be Enna, right? He asked.

Enna looked at him in confusion 'who the heck this creature is' she thought.

She saw his White long hair just like Hisato, his eyes were black and tan skin. he looks around 18 or 19 years old, she guessed.