ep ; three

jeongguk started to feel a little bit tired of strolling around. it was still cold for the last day of winter, but he didn't complain.

jeongguk trudged his way across the melting snow. he stared down at his timberlands, camera dangling around his neck, both hands in his jeans' pockets.

jeongguk was walking towards a coffee shop, spring day coffee shop. although the name of the coffee shop was for spring, it was open everyday for every season. jeongguk's cousin worked there and so it was his favorite place to hang out—with his ex-fiance.

jeongguk pushed the glass doors of the shop, few little tiny bells that dangled from the door rang.

"ggukie oppa!" jeongguk heard his cousin said. her voice laced with joy. jeongguk looked up at her and smiled.

"regular order ggukie oppa?" mina, jeongguk's cousin, asked. jeongguk nodded.

"okay, take a seat somewhere"

just then he heard a familiar voice enter as the bells rang, "jagiya!! you have to taste the coffee they serve here! it's outstanding"

jeongguk couldn't help but turn his head and look at who entered. his heart crashed—more like shattered. it was his ex fiance, kim taehyung.

with famous gucci model alongside taehyung, kim jennie.