Forget The Past

Chapter 1

Hello my love , as Daniella walks in the door with a lovely face as Jake describes it . Hello , she sips ,her coffee , and goes and kisses him . They kiss . I want to stay with you , well we got 50 minutes . She tries to stand up , but can't see straight , What's wrong Daniella ?. It's my medicine again , it's making me feel dizzy . She goes to her room lays down . Jake go to work , don't stay , it's ok , use those 50 minutes to go to work . Are you sure I don't want you to be sick and you not making it . I will be fine . Go now , so you won't be late . He kisses her and heads out the door . She watches Jake leave as she is still laying on her bed . She wakes up from a crazy dream , she can't remember . There Jake is opening the door while with a tray that has ,soup , bread , and a cup of tea like what a sick person wants . I am fine Jake , you didn't have to do this . I called the doctor you are having a appointment and I WILL BE COMING ALONG . Ok , she gulps , this is not good , she doesn't want to be in a hospital bed anymore .

Chapter 2

Hey wake up sleepy head , she wakes up, aching inside and outside . She lays a little bit . Come on , he brings her to the kitchen in which was pancakes . Ready for the appointment , I will be by your side . She started to choke on the pancake. Daniella and he sprints to her seat . Are you ok ? I am fine I am she coughs then takes a sip of some tea . I am so happy you have a doctor appointment today just of how bad it is . I am scared Daniella , you are my life I just want something that won't run away and disappear from me . Jake I will be fine , I don't need a doctor appointment , I will call them to cancel it , I will have to do with the symptoms of this medicine . I took off work for a reason Daniella , you need to get looked at to see what is wrong . Jake please I am fine , please don't , just take this to relax for a day . Daniella for the last time you will be having a doctors appointment know matter what .