~♡ Scenario 4 ♡~

~What do you do to cheer him up~

Jeff The Killer

When he comes home in a bad mood because one of his victims got away, he will lock himself in your room. You'll just sit in front of the door until you hear it unlocking. As he comes out you will stand up and hug his torso with yoir head buried in his chest. He will smile and kiss the top of your head, wrapping his arms around you as a thank you.

BEN Drowned

He lost a game to you. He turned away and wouldn't talk to you for about an hour no matter what you do. Finally when you have enough, you will turn him to face you and sit on his lap. A deep blush will rise to his pale cheeks, but being as stubborn as he is, he avoided your gaze. You suddenly smirked and took him by the chin, raising his head and kissing him. As soon as that happened he kissed back.

Ticci Toby

Toby failed a mission. When he showed up at your place, he just sat down and stared at the waffles you made earlier. Your jaw dropped at the sight of Toby just staring at the food on his plate, not moving an inch. You slid the chocolate syrup across the table and in front of him. His brown eyes darted to the bottle then to your smiling face. He shyly smiled back and took the syrup, pouring it all over his favorite food.

Masky

He rejected cheesecake! That's the moment you knew something was wrong. When you asked, he turned his head away. You sighed and went up to your room to think of things that could cause him to be in a bad mood. Suddenly, an idea popped up. You didn't see him take his pills in a while. You ran down the stairs and asked him where his pills were. His eyes widened and you pulled him into a hug, telling him that it will be okay.

*for those who don't know, according to Masky's story, he drinks some pills*

Hoodie

Poor little thing was upset because he accidently broke a plate. Yes, a plate. He thought you would be mad, so he tried to clean the shattered pieces off the floor as quickly as possible. But it didn't work. You walked in and saw him on the floor with a broked plate. To say that you were in shock was an understatement. Hoodie burst into tears, ran and locked himself in the bathroom. It took you about two hours, but you finally got him out. When he came out, his eyes were red and puffy and he looked ready to start crying again. You pulled him in an embrace and told him that it was only a plate and that there was nothing to be upset about.

Eyeless Jack

He came back from a killing spree and just as he walked in he saw you with another guy on your couch, laughing. He thought you liked the guy because he wasn't a cannibal or a killer. Out of the corner of your eye, you noticed EJ walking upstairs with his head down. You frowned and told the guy that you weren't feeling well and that he should leave. After saying goodbye, you ran to your room to find Jack on your bed staring at the floor. You sat behind him and hugged him around his neck, saying that the guy was your cousin. He felt better after that.

Laughing Jack

LJ lost a bag that was full of your favorite candy. He wanted to give it to you for your birthday, but he doesn't know where it is. He searched the whole house, but there was no trace of it. In the end (In the eeeeeend as we fade into the nightttt!! Sorry XD comment if you know the song) Jack slumped onto the couch and sighed. You opened the door and walked in with a smile that soon turned upside down as soon your eyes landed on LJ's depressed form. When you walke up to him and asked what's wrong, he took a deep breath and told you the truth. You awww-ed and hugged him, saying that it was okay becuase as long as he was by your side, it was enough.

Slenderman

One of his victims collected almost all pages and got away. After that, he was down for the rest of the day because he told himself that he failed in protecting his woods from humans. You pouted at him for saying that about himself and hugged his long leg as you were sitting in the floor next to his chair. That made him feel a bit better, but also knowing that the human is now dead.

Dark Link

BEN compared him to Link and told him that he will always be an invisible shadow. This hit him hard as he ran all the way from the mansion to your home. As soon as you opened the door, you were greeted with a sobbing Dark Link. He pulled you in a tight hug and cried into your neck, somehow managing to ask 'Am I just a shadow?'. Your eyes went wide at that as you made a mental not to deal with BEN later. You shook your head, not trusting your voicemat the moment as you puller Dark inside. You cuddled for the rest of the day in hopes of cheering him up. It worked.

The Bloody Painter

Your anniversary was close and he wanted to give you a painting of you and him. Finally the day came and as he was finishing it, he noticed he didn't have any of his 'paint' left. You were coming over in about 10 minutes so there was no way he could go out and kill to get some more. He heard the door open and his heart broke when a thought of you leaving him because of this crossed his mind. You walked in on him glaring at the floor, but jn the end was told the truth and at that you just laughed. He was confused until you told him that the anniversary was the next week.

Homicidal Liu

He remembered his past. When he and Jeff were close. The moving, the fight, the prison, insanity, murderer...all of it came back at once. It broke him. You found him sitting on your bedm muffling his cries and sobs with his scarf. Your eyes locked and it only made it worse. He jumped up from his previous position and ran at you. The force knocked you both in the floor, him sobbing in your chest and you stroking his head and trying to make him feel better.

*******************

Hi guys!

We were supposed to go and watch a horror movie at the cinema....but he called me like 15 minutes ago and told me that we will have to go tomorrow.

The movie is showing only tomorrow for the last time and I was ready to watch it tonight so I can tell my friend about it before she goes to germany for a week.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this!

Comment a request and vote!

Bye Bye!

☆BlackDash☆

P.s. A chapter in my slasher book will be posted after this one!