Chapter One: New Kid

Alexa POV
I was sitting in math class, bored out of my mind. I was ready for my next period because it was track day and I love to run. Sorry I must introduce myself, hi I'm Alexa , I have Brown hair with blue streaks, I play softball, volleyball and I run track. Yeah I know since when is a girl this much athletic? Well I've been athletic all my life. Anyway back to what I was saying. Seventh period was my favorite class to go to, because I can be myself. The bell rang and it was time for last period, I rushed to the locker room and changed into electric blue spandex and my softball jersey my mom made before she died. I grabbed my black and blue Nike shoes and put them on. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and ran to the track. I was the first girl out there and all the guys where staring at me my coach wasn't even out there. The new kid Bellamy was playing football with the rest of them. I got bored of waiting  so I decided to run. I ran five miles and noticed all the guys staring at me. My coach finally was there and I just got done with five miles and I didn't break a sweat. Are coach said we had to run fifteen miles, so we all started running. Since I was the fastest I was done in ten minutes, I walked up to coach and said "what was my time?" She told me my time was 10.5 seconds, she looked at me and I smiled and she said go change and you can go home. I left even though we had thirty minutes of class left I got to go home. I got to the locker room and grabbed all my stuff and put in my duffle bag and took it to my car. I didn't bother changing because I had cheer practice after school. I got in my car and went to sonic and got a sweet tea and a water. I took the sweet tea to our coach and just hung around until school let out. After school let out, I got in my car and went to cheer.

I got to cheer and I started warming up while everyone was getting here. I personally take all my athletics very seriously. I don't get into relationships because I don't have time for them. After cheer was over I went home and shower and got into bed.

Bellamy POV
I was walked out of the office  to seventh period, because I got in a fight. I saw this girl I think her name was Alexa rushing to seventh period. I got to the locker room and changed into shorts and a shirt and walked to the field. We were throwing the ball around while we waited on coach and someone pointed out to me that Alexa was out there and we all looked. She looked back and rolled her eyes, I could tell she was bored. I think something  in her head and then she got in the running position and took off I pulled out my phone and timed her. When she got done the time was 5.02 seconds. I was stunned she was faster than most of the guys in athletics she was even faster than me.

We had thirty minutes left of school and I look over to find Alexa but we wasn't there until I saw her with two sonic drinks and she took one to her coach. I honestly thought she was really sweet but I couldn't talk to her. I mean she is very beautiful and very hot but I don't think I could ever be with her. All the guys tell me they have tried to get with her, but she rejects them. I don't think she has ever had a boyfriend like ever. The last bell rang and I see her get in her dodge challenger as I walk past her. I got to the locker rooms and grabbed my bag and went to my car and left.