chapter 3

General P.O.V

When they get to the place they ask if they can get 2 DNA tests and the people said that if they just tested everybody it would be way cheaper.For 2 DNA test it costs $100.00.For all of them it costs $50.00 so they went with all of them getting tested.

Hazel P.O.V

When we got the test back we were shocked at what it said "Hazel Herron you are related to Jack Avery and Angel Avery your are related to Zach Herron" the doctors say."Really?" We all say at the same time. "Wait sorry I read that wrong Ms.Herron is related to Mr.Herron and Ms.Avery is related  to Mr.Avery"the doctor says. Everybody signed in relief.

Zachs P.O.V

"Bro, I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm catching the feels For that Angel chick bro"i said to Jack."I think the same thing is happening to me bc I'm catching feel for that Hazel chick/sister"Jack told me."I approve but if u break her heart I'll brake you"Zach said to Jack."Same"Said Jack

Hazels P.O.V

"I really like Jack but I don't want to get hurt more then I already have been"i told Angel. "Same with Zach"she told me.

Flashback

"I hate you"

Flashback over

"We should go to that park we kidnapped you at lol"said Zach. "Sorry" they all said at the same time. "It's fine, let's go". "Race you their" Jack said and took off. "NO COME BACK HERE THIS VERY MOMENT AND RACE ME THE RIGHT WAY AVERY" I tell him. "Ok Herron" Jack said back. Little does he know that me and Angel ran Track and Cross Country so we would win.All of the boys and us like up in a strait line we have Logan say ready set go and we date twords the park me and Angel won and the boys came running about 10 mins later. "How........Are....you......guys.....so...fast" they all said at the same time between breaths. "We both ran Track and Cross Country so we are used to this" I say not even put of breath."Well then this should be fun when we do our yearly races lol"Jack said. Man he is so cute. Especally the hair.

Word count:387

______________________________________

Sorry it's a really short chapter I'm really sick rn and I can't really hold my head up it hurts so bad but I had to make another chapter so ya hope u guys enjoy it and I'll try and update when I get better

______________________________________