Chapter 1

"What do I do?" I thought. "How do I do this? I can't! It's not right!" I'm standing on the bounty looking down at New Ninjago City. My mind is full of ideas and thoughts. But I can't let them out. One of the things that I can't let out is that I'm gay. I'm still in the closet, I'm afraid to tell anyone. They might make fun of me or be different around me. So I keep it all hidden inside.

     As I was in my train of thought, I felt the presents of someone next to me. I look, and I get this amazing view of the boy how I call, "The boy how took my heart away." I took a good look at him. I just stared at him, his hot, beating red eyes. His spicky, brown hair. His muscles that gistened in the sun, but I had to look away. I didn't want to make things werid. I looked back down at the City. I heard him speak.

     "Hey... You okay, Lloyd?" Kai said with his gentle, soft voice. I made me shuffer a bit, but I got over it. I decided to reply. "Y-yeah... I'm okay.. I-I'm just... Thinking, that's all..." I looked back at him. I don't like lying to him, but I don't want to tell him how I feel just yet. I feel like he won't understand. So I just sighed after that. I looked back down at the city once more.

     "O-okay... Well... um... Can I stay here with you? The others drive me crazy." He replied back to me with a little laugh. I felt my heart beat out of my chest. I felt kinda hot. I looked at Kai with my rosy, red blushing cheeks. I first, I didnt know what to say. "Um.. Y-Yeah.. Sure!" I tried to be as clam as possible. Not to say anything werid. I felt him come closer to me. His hip touched mine and I started to scream on the inside. we've never been this close before. "Thanks!" He smiled and looked down at the city. I looked down with him. 

     "Uh.. Remember that time when we saved from The Overload?" He started to point down. I followed his finger down to where he was pointing at Cyrus Borg Indusrtries. I giggled a bit. I nodded with a reply. "Yeah. That was a lot of fun!" I looked at him. He looked at me. Our eyes meet and I blushed a bit.

     "Yeah! And when he called us together, Zane saw P.I.X.A.L and is was so cute!" He kinda made that cute face that hit my heart. I blushed more than I should've. I didn't want Kai to see, so I looked back down at the city. "S-Should I tell him?" I thought once more. 

     "Good, old memories... huh?" Kai laughed a bit. I could tell he was looking at me. I didn't know what to say. I bit my bottom lip. I looked at Kai. I saw that he was blushing a bit. I started to blush too. He so cute when he gets like that. I had no other choice. I took a deep breath in. "H-Hey... Kai?" I said with a bit of a shake in my voice.

     "Yeah? Whats up?" He gave me the cutest look ever. My heart started to beat faster. "Shit... Well... There's no turning back now..." I read tho my mind.

     "I.... I think I like someone...." I finally say.