76

""What do you want Reaper."

"Me? Just to see you cry at the lost of your, dare I say, beautiful daughter."

"What did you so to her?!"

"Nothing. Yet. And if you want her back you'll listen to these inportant instructions."

"Fine.."

"Listen here. I want...."

~end of recap~

"What?!"

"You heard me. The Overwatch files. All of them."

"I can't get that."

"Then the girl dies."

"Give me proof."

"Proof of what."

"That shes there. Put me on the phone with her. Or I won't do It."

"Fine..."

The woman named Widow took out the fabric and Reaper put it against my ear. "Speak." He commanded in a raspy voice. I cried,

"D-Dad dont give him it!"

"Ruby... I-"

"Hes gonna build a new empire with it do-" There was a hard punch to my cheek, my head spun. "Damn brat!" He punched me again. He brought the phone back to his ear. "Theres your damn proof. Now give me the info. You have 1 week." He hung up the phone, punching me one more time before leaving with Widow. I growled "bitch..." I sighed, my teeth gritting together.

(Kek). Genji POV

As soon as the phone hung up I put on my jacket and raced to Headquarters. Hoping that 76 was still there. It was late. Around 10 at night and yeah I was tired but, the thought of my little girl trapped with Talon... I feared the worst. I got to the glass double doors and swiped my badge, the doors opening, and I raced inside to 76's office, sighing in relief as the light inside his office shown through the blinds. I knocked. "Come in." I creaked open the door, my eyes glossed over. "What is it soldier?" He asked, nodding to the seat across his desk, I sat down. "Talon isnt dead." His eyes shot up from his paperwork. "Impossible." I shook my head, "Thry have my daughter. They have Ruby! They..." I grimaced. "They want all the overwatch files... To bring her back..." He grimaced as well, "Are you positive its Talon." I took out my phone and played back the call, glad I atleast recorded some of it. As the tape played out 76's hand flipped a glass case, a button underneath. "Whats that for." I asked cautiously. "Overwatch. Is not dead yet." He pressed the button and the whole facility came back to life, the monitors that laced the walls all came to life. And soon enough I was seeing the faces of all my old colleagues.  "Oi, 76!" I heard Tracers familiar voice call, I looked at her with a grin, "And Genji!" Eventually everyones faces appeared on thr many screen and 76 began to speak. "Talon, did not die." There were murmurs. "And they have one of our own." They all looked at the other screens to see who was missing. "It was sadly, the daughter of our beloved Medic. Ruby." I saw Anas screen, and she was staring intensely at 76. "The only way we could get her back was to follow Reapers terms, and give him all of the Overwatch file-" There were voices that piped up. "Now listen here 76 yall aint thinkin of doin it are ya?" It was McCree. 76 shook his head, "I say they can kiss our asses! If they want to take one of our own, then we will go to Hell to bring them back!" Bastions happy whistle, and the rest of the teams cheer made my heart warm. They really were like family. "We all meet at headquarters in 3 hours. Get some rest. And get your damn gear. Cause we going to war!" Everyone gave a hoo-rah, and ended their calls. 76 put his hand on my shouldar. "We will get her back. I promise you. Now go home and rest, get your gear, and get your wife. Shes a valuable asset to any fight." I nodded and turned for the door. "thank you.." He grinned and I left, running straight home, Angela came down stairs rubbing her eyes. It was around 12 now. "Genji..?" I hugged her. "Get your gear. Talon has Ruby, and Overwatch is reassembling." Her eyes widened,  "We gotta go then!" I grabbed her before she bolted upstairs again. "Angela....We are meeting up in three hours, get some rest okay? We cant fight if we're tired. Ill join you in a minute." She sighed. "But what abou-" I gave her a deep kiss, "go sleep." She gave me a gentle smile and went up stairs, "fine," I heard her footsteps stop. "but you have 5 minutes to get up here. And quietly. Jayce is sleeping." I giggled as I heard her get into bed. And at the moment I thanked my lucky stars I joined Overwatch.