Jikook

One day I was just walking eating my frozen yogurt, reading my favorite book but then when I was reading I heard a argument. I sighed and I closed my book then walked away but then when I was walking away the same guy that argued with his girlfriend I guess pulled me then just kissed me... Then like other ordinary humans would I tried pushing him away. But then he wasn't moving a muscle. Then when I look at the girl and she was teary then ran away. I wanted to go after her but I couldn't because of this dam guy. So then when she was out of my view he push me so I wasn't kissing him anymore. Then he said " Sorry about that you must be weirded out and upset why I kissed you huh?" And when he said that I shaked my head,furious like I was gonna kill someone soon. Then  I try to go after the girl that was crying. He then grabbed my wrist and said " Don't she needs some time ok?" I sighed then when I tried walking away he then grabbed  me by the wrist and said " Can we get to know each other?" Then I looked at him with a are you serious look and  said " No I'm good." Then he just said " C'mon if you start to know me you might like me who knows?" I just I rolled my eyes and said " Hi I'm Park Jimin and you are?" Then he said "Oh I'm Jeon jungkook" 

                                                               (Time skip)

Me and Jungkook are really good friends,and I think he was wrong saying I might like him.I think I love him not like him. And we actually achieved our dream becoming a singer. One time we were just doing fan sighs,then I looked at jungkook he was holding to one of the army's hand and smiling,I couldn't help but to feel upset,and about to kill her. But I just kept giving her my death glares without even realizing. Then  jungkook looked at me with a curious look I just looked away like nothing happen. Then I saw a smirk on his face I just continue what I was doing like I didn't see that sexy smirk.

              (Time skip to back to dorm I'm sorry I'm too lazy 😅)

When we were back to dorm all of the members except had to do somthing important except for me and Kookie. When I was just reading a book then kookie entered my room,and said " Hyung what r u reading?" I was WAY into the book,I didn't even hear what he said then he said " Hyung I saw what you did to that fan why were you mad at her" he said I heard it this time but didn't answer,then he snatched my book out of my grip then threw the book on the ground.Then I yelled "YAH WHY WO~" but before I can complete my sentence. He pinned me and kissed me. I liked it but I tried pushing him but he wasn't moving a single muscle. Then he said " Stop it hyung ik you like it" then this time when he kissed me I couldn't control myself no more, so of corse I kissed him back but this time it was with ALOT of passion. Then when it was between the kiss I felt a hand on my abs of corse I moaned softly between the kiss. Then I felt a smirk then when he was laying on me while kissing me I felt something hard then I knew what it was,then I smirked between the kiss. Then he said " Dam it hyung I wanna **** you so bad" then I smirked and said " **** me already daddy" then he then pulled down my pants and boxers then his. Then he said " Ready baby boy?" Then I just nodded. Then he thrusted into me making me moan,and making him groan and saying " **** babe you feel so ******* good ahh" 

           ( then you guys made out all night the end 😉)