1

[Suicide Warning]

Unknown's POV:
He watched as the youngest princess rushed away from the ball toward her room, and shut the door behind her. There was a maniacal look in her eyes, and he could sense the anguish in her heart made her feel pathetic.

He entered her mind.

Her emotions were boiling over, and she let her body take control. Her feet ran out to the balcony and she turned around, just as the door was thrown open and her oldest sister called out to her. "Wait!" Before she could utter another word, the youngest princess threw her petite body over the beautiful stone carved railing.

()()()

Indigo's POV:
My dress skirts billowed up around me, like the beautiful butterfly wings I had painted all the time. I could feel all my organs plummet, but my rosey golden curls reached for the sky, trying to clutch the stars in their grasp. All of a sudden time began to slow. My heart was rushing, and my mind was dizzy. Through it all there was a dull shriek from above. The sky was clear and I stared at the crescent moon. I suddenly panicked, and my sister's call ringed through my head, yelling at me to wait. Time resumed again and I let out a guttural scream. I had only one wish now. I wished I had waited.

A/N: Well... I wrote this in my notes a long time ago. This most likely isn't an accurate representation of what people feel when committing suicide, but I wrote this considering of what Indigo might be thinking, since she in fact was being subtle controlled in a sense... Comment what you think: who might "Unknown" be?