My OC: Alice Valentini

She's a Villain/antihero

Name: Alice Valentini
Age: 15
Quirk: Erudite(Vampire/Electric/Psychokinesis)
Her quirk is classified as more of a race of humans than it is a quirk. An Erudite holder has the quirk abilities of their mother and father with its own quirk thrown in as well. But they struggle much more to control their quirk than they do normal quirk holders. Alice is also the only quirk holder of her kind that is known so far.
Quirk limitations: If Alice absorbs/exerts to much energy than her body can handle she goes into a series of spasms and seizures.
Appearance: She wears glasses when she isn't doing her dirty work. And is always seen in shorts and a small jacket no matter the weather. When alone and not in public she wears a black dress and plays her violin.

Villain Appearance:  She normally wears a black coat with cat ears and her headphones, also with a mask to hide her face

Villain Appearance: She normally wears a black coat with cat ears and her headphones, also with a mask to hide her face.

Villain Appearance:  She normally wears a black coat with cat ears and her headphones, also with a mask to hide her face

Personality: Her backstory leads to most of her behavior. She is shy and quiet. Doesn't talk much unless she feels comfortable. But when she's in her villain form she doesn't speak at all unless she feels she really has to.
Backstory:
Her parents were murder right in front of her by her 'adoptive' father, Valentini, when she was 6 1/2 years old. This was so traumatic for her she forgot all memories of this event and believed she was Valentini's daughter this whole time. She is often abused by her father's gang/followers sense they are a big organization unknown to all the hero's.

This leads her to by very shy and not confident about herself

This leads her to by very shy and not confident about herself. This also leads to her fallowing absolute orders much like a dog would so she is not abused or beaten. In her younger years she was abused more and more because of the examples her true parents had set for her. She often saw villainous things as evil and heroic things as good. But she would be beaten for that and thrown into a dark cell where she would cry herself to sleep or be to exhausted to use her quirk against the beatings she received.
Theme song: