Chapter-10

~Next Morning~

I woke up and remembered today is last filming at HTS. I woke up showered and changed. Went down to see all unnies awake and waiting for me. I greeted them and we went out in van. We arrived at building. We went in and also today there will be a special person performing with me.

Stylist were doing my hair and all. After some time mystery person who will be performing with me came in. We greeted each other. After that we all went to backstage. Me and my backup dancers got ready to perform.

Yup she was Yoojung unni 😂😂. We went to our place and sat. Others also performed now it was time for voting and announcing the winner. My unnies were silently cheering for me. After like million hours they announced winner.

And the winner is "ME". Yes lol 😂 (sorry I had no idea what to write so yea?)

Other idols who were there congratulated me while I thanked them. I cried a bit too😅.

We all went in van and my unnies couldn't stop talking for a second. We all decided to have dinner outside and celebrate. We arrived at a restaurant which is really familiar to me and went in. We ordered our foods:

 We ordered our foods:

(You know I wanna it eat form the screen of my phone 🍝)

After eating we payed and went in van. In van my unnies fell asleep while I'm listening to songs with headphone on.

We arrived at our dorm. I woke my unnies up and wen went in after saying bye to manager.

We all went to our own room. And slept.