Chapter-9

~Next Morning~

I woke up earlier than other members coz I have to go and practice for HTS next week. I showered and wore ripped jeans and shirt? I went out of room and saw no one. I guess unnies are still sleeping so I decided to leave them message.
----------

To unnies,
Annyeong unnies I guess you are wondering where I am right? Well I have practice so I had to leave. You all were sleeping so decided not to wake you up. And also I made breakfast for you all. I'll see you all later.
(I'm also not good at this lmao😂)
----------
After placing it on the counter I went out and saw manager unni waiting for me. I went in van and we drove to the building. After some time we arrived I waved to manager unni then she left so I went in building. I arrived at the floor and bowed to others there. And the concept was 'LOVE' well yea so we had to do a partner dance 😂. I was partnered with FEELDOG oppa? After that we all headed towards our own different practice room.

We arrived at our practice room and got ready. We had to make our own choreography so we started. After hours our choreography was done. Well you see we didn't talked much but it wasn't awkward tho. I drank water then we bowed headed our separate ways. I saw manager unni waiting for me. I went to her and we went towards van. We headed to dorm.

Let's just say we didn't had much schedule so yea we were not busy for now. We arrived at dorm I went on and saw my unnies watching dramas. Let me tell u here my unnies are drama addict. They watched one drama for 100th time. And that happens when u have nothing to do. They didn't even noticed I arrived so I went up to my room silently. I took shower wore clothes and went down. When I arrived downstairs I see Mina+scarlet unni crying and Zara unni going them weird looks.

I went to them and tapped scarlet unni shoulder,causing her to flinch.

"eh? Unni why are u crying?"I asked. "The girl died the boy betrayed her!"said scarlet unni sobbing. "I swear I don't know you now"I muttered under my breathe. "What did u say?"asked Mina unni. "Nothing?"I answered. Then like something went in Mina unni's body she started chasing me around the dorm.

"Well how was practice maknae?"asked Zara unni. "It was good I guess?"I answered. "Okay what do you wanna eat?"asked Mina unni. "I just want ramen🍜🍜"I said. "Me too"said other two unnies.

After that we prepared ramen for ourselves. While we were eating ramen Zara unni almost finished 2 bottles of water.

"Unni u didn't told us u can't eat spicy foods?"Asked scarlet unni. "Huh? Oh maybe I forgot?"said Zara unni fanning her mouth. "YAH how can u forget about that small thing?"shouted Zara unni. "Aish stop shouting and here eat this"I said handing her box of ice cream.

After eating and all we decided to go out around park. We all arrived at a small playground. As soon as we arrived I ran towards swings. Scarlet unni was on another swing, Zara unni was roaming around, and Mina unni I don't know what she is doing. After some hour walking around park we went to dorm. As u all already know we got nothing to do we slept.

~Next Morning~

I woke up changed to gym clothes and went to our gym room: