Lights Out: A Sequel To Flashing Lights

Jack is now a teen, 16. Time flew so fast.  "Mom, can I go out with my friends?" asks Jack. "Yea, be back by 10:30, OK?" Viktoriya says. Jack rushes up stairs and puts on a tank top, some black shorts, and cologne. "OK, mom, I'm leaving." Jack says halfway out the door. "OK, be safe." Viktoriya says while sitting at the dinner table drinking tea. CLINK. She puts her tea down on the table. Viktoriya thinks. I smelled cologne. Now, why would he needd cologne if he was going out with his friends, it's not like he's on a date. Viktoriya gets up from the table and heads upstairs. She goes into his room. His phone. She sees it and picks it up. She checks his text messages.

Katy: So, when do you wanna meet up?

Jack: Tonight

Katy: Yay, okay.

She puts the phone down. "I knew it." she says to herself. "But, what can you do, he's a 16 year old." she says. Oh, well, she thinks to herself. When Jack arrives, Katy is standing there, She had a a white t-shirt, grey cardigan, and heels. "Damn." Jack thinks. When Jack gets out of his car he hears something. "Jack! I think we're going to my house." Katy says, shivering in the cold night air. The lights all around them blinded both of them, momentarily. 

When Jack arrived at Katy's house it was empty. Katy led Jack upstairs and into her room. "We're alone." Katy says, slipping her cardigan off. Jack smiles and takes off his shirt. Jack pulled Katy in for a french kiss. He rolled her over and got on top.

*In the morning*

Katy woke up. Her underwear was on the other side of the room, and Jack was on top of her, almost completely naked. Then, Katy felt as if she had to throw up.