Chapter 2 "Katy"

Katy ran to the bathroom. "Euggh." Katy said as she threw up. Jack rushed to her aid, in his underwear. "What's wrong?" Jack asked. "I think I'm pregnant." Katy said as she recovered from her sickness. "Pregnant?!" Jack exclaimed. "Yea, that's why I got sick." Katy said as she retrieved her underwear and put it back on. "Wow, I might be a father then." Said jack as he put his tank top back on. "Yea!" Katy said cheerfully, hugging Jack. "I'm so excited." said Katy. "Well, I gotta get back home, so I'll see you later." Said jack as he put his pants back on and was about to leave the room. "Wait, I'm coming to your house later, OK?" Katy said winking. "OK." said Jack as he kissed her and left.

He arrives home. "Hey, mom, I'm home." Jack says as he walks through the door. Viktoriya walks down the stairs holding his phone. "Where were you last night?" she said while sitting down at the dinner table. "I was with my friends." Jack said as he sat down at the table. "Do you only have one friend?" she said as she showed him the text. "Oh, well, that, um, I can explain." Jack says stuttering. "OK, then explain." she said. "Well, Katy's my girlfriend and we figured that since we're almost adults then we could have sex." Jack says defiantly. "Well, if you think that you are responsible enough to raise a baby then I'm fine with it." Viktoriya said as she got up from the table. "Thank you mom." Jack says, trying to sound mature. Then there was a knock at the door...