Drag Race - Part 2

Katya PoV

Week two is here and we have to perform a safety video for a flight company called Glamazonian Airways. Trixie won the mini challenge so she's team captain.
I was so happy when she called my name so i could be in her team. No offense to Ginger but I really don't know her, even if she's always next to me trying to start a conversation.

And now I'm here, sitting with the other girls, admiring Trixie listening to the song and smiling.
Is it weird that I wanna kiss her so bad? Probably.
The other girls in the group are all amazing and we're for sure the hottest group out of the two.
Violet is giving Trixie a hard time by keeping talking over her and Trixie is too sweet and tries to find a way to make everyone happy with their part.

"Okay so who wants the opening act?"

She asks. That's my opportunity to shine

"I want it. I do spoken words all the time and I think I can win with this one"

Trixie smiles at me. That smile.

"Sure. What do you girls want?"

And she turns to the others.

The rehearsal was a disaster. I can't memorize all those words and the nerves are really getting to me. I'm so scared of failure and I don't wanna appear weak in front of anyone, especially Trixie.
I need a moment, thank God the cameras aren't rolling.
I move to the little couch in the corner and I just lay there.
My mind is blank.
I need to smoke.
I need to drink.
I need drugs.

"Katya!"

I come back from my thoughts and I open my eyes. Trixie is standing beside me, looking down at me, with worry.

"Yes, sorry I'm really tired"

She smiles in relief.

"It's fine, I thought you were sick. Wanna paint together?"

"Sure thing"

I got up from the sofa and I sit next to Trixie in front of the mirror.
Sometimes I look at her doing her make up. She's for sure a perfectionist.
She goes from Brian to Trixie in kind of magical way. Her full big pink lips are perfectly drawn, her blue contacts make her face light up even more and her long lashes are flawlessly applied one by one.
After about two hours everyone was done.
Trixie looks at me and she gives me a weird look

"What?"

"Nothing is just that I don't get how you can be so good looking in and out of Drag. It's kinda annoying but still a big mystery. And I love mysteries"

She replied with a wink at the end. A wink.
This person is really trying to kill me.
I look at myself in the mirror and I thank the Lord at I have an incredibly amount of foundation because you can almost see my blush.
The crew calls us. We have to go on stage.
Please don't Fuck it up.

I fucked it up.
My jetset elaganza look is amazing, but I know is not going to save me.
Trixie is safe. She gives a sad smile at me before turning around and leaving the stage.

Trixie PoV

I fucked up. I actually didn't but I feel like I did. Katya is in the bottom and I kinda feel responsible. I was team leader and the majority of my team is up there.
How could I let Katya, the person that I have a crush on, fail?
Was I a bad captain? Didn't we rehearse enough? Did I left some people inconsiderate?

"Trixie you ok girl?"

I woke up from my through only to see Pearl and the rest of the girls looking at me.

"Yeah sorry. I just feel bad for Katya. She's for sure in the bottom and she's probability lip-syncing for her life. And I can't help but feel a little responsible for it"

"Girl it's not your fault! She said she could do it"

Kennedy is right.

Skip to the Werk Room after Sasha's elimination

Katya PoV

I'm safe. I had a little panic attack on stage but I gave all I got and I delivered a great performance.
I'm so happy I'm still in the competition and I have to work hard to remedy this mistake.

"KATYA!"

I heard Trixie voice screming my name from across the room
She's running towards me in her beautiful stewardess inspired dress with a big smile in her face and her arms wide open.
I hug her thigh and she puts both of her arms around my neck.

"I'm so happy that you're still here. I was so scared that you could have left without saying goodbye"

"Hey it's okay Doll, I'm still here. You're not gonna get rid of me that easy"

I look at her in the eyes, still holding her

"I'm glad about that. Wanna hang out in my room when we are done de-Dragging?"

"Sure"

She's the reason why fought so hard to stay and I wish I could tell her that.