The Trixie and Katya Show

(Inspired by them actually watching the show together in Katya's latest instagram video)

Trixie PoV

"BRIAAAAN!"

I scream from across the livingroom of my home in LA. Our show is about to start and that lazy ass is not here yet.
I've been waiting for him for God knows how long, laying on the couch with some drinks and snacks on the table in front of me.

"I'M COMING!"

He says. Before I could reply he starts running and he jumps on the sofa, laying on top of me.
We look at each other, our noses almost touching.
He is so handsome.
Stop thinking about him that way Brian!
Before we could say or do anything, the theme song of our show started playing on the TV. We jumped away from each other, screaming like two white girls at prom.

Today's episode is about death: Brain's favorite topic and my biggest fear.
Mostly because of Brian's obsession with it. I don't know why but he sounds so serious sometimes, even when he laughs about it.
I remember during UNHhhh when he asked me if i would cry at his funeral. Only the thought of him dying breaks my heart. He would probabily think I'm stupid, but I cried alone in the dressing room when he left that day.

The jokes on this episode are so amazing. I was laughing so hard my abs were hurting. Brain was moving his arms around as he laughs at my jokes, which is the best feeling ever.
I was looking at him, his blue eyes on the TV screen, smiling.
Those eyes. That smile.
GET A GRIP FIRKUS!

When the show was over we were still in tears for laughing too much

"This one was amazing! I'm so proud of us Barbra!"

He says and he jumps on me, hugging me as tight as possible.

"I am too Kat. You did amazing here"

"Well it's because the topic was basically the reason why I wake up every morning"

And he laughs again.
But I'm not laughing. At all
He probably noticed me, not hugging him anymore and looking away.

"Babe what's wrong?"

He breaks the hug too, and he takes both of my hands in his.
I'm now looking at our locked hands, as the fear of looking at him in the eyes is getting me.

"Brian, I know something is wrong. Talk to me please"

"It's nothing Bri"

"Don't lie to me. You can tell me everything honey"

Take a deep breath...

"It's your obsession with death. I know it sounds so damn stupid but the thought of losing you... I can't even process it. And during UNHhhh, when you asked me if I would cry at your funeral? I lost it when you left. Do you feel like you are dying? Are you sick?"

I was full on crying. God dammit.
I can only imagine how ridiculous I must be right now.
Brian doesn't speak for a few seconds

"I'm getting old and I feel like, with my body completely destroyed by smoke and drugs, I have to live like everyday is my last. I know it sounds so negative but it's true"

He looks so sad. Fuck, what have I done?
I put both of my hands on his cheeks.

"Brian, look at me"

His eyes locked in mine

"You are the funniest, most amazing and beautiful person I know. I don't care what's gonna happen in the future, just remember what I said. Just remember that I love you"

FUCK. What have I just said?
NONONONONONONONO
I'm praying all the Gods that he didn't hear it.

"Did you just...You love me?"

JESUS

"Yes...And I'm sorry. You weren't supposed to know it. I'm just gonna leave I'm sorry..."

As I'm about to stand up, Brian grabs my arm and he pulls me back on the couch.
Before I could do anything he puts both of his hands on my face and he kisses me.
He is kissing me.
I'm at ease. It feels like heaven. Our lips are moving in perfect sync, like they are made for each other. The smell of cigarettes and mint is now my favourite smell, for sure.
After a few minutes we had to pull away, both I need of air. Our foreheads still touching, he was on top of me while I was laying of the sofa, and we were both smiling like idiots. He speaks first

"Why haven't you told me earlier?"

"I was scared. I didn't want to lose you"

"You will never lose me. I love you way too much to leave you"

And whit that we kissed again