~11~

~Zoe~

We were finally home which was awesome actually. I skype mom and dad and shut my laptop.  I was my face and decide to go downstairs as I hear them shout. I actually start thinking how much fun I had with these boys. I felt way better and I had to admit it Jack looked really good and he was really sweet not the way I thought. We also went to starbucks and talked about life and by life I mean, youtube stuff. Alfie acted really wierd actually he's been acting really wierd ever since I told him that I like him. I think he likes me back. Nah! He loves Shai, doesn't he?

Though I told Alfie that I wouldn't like him I just coudn't stop liking him. I have feelings for him which were killing me. Whenever I thought about Shai and Alfie it made my heart beat faster. I could feel my tears roll down my cheeks. I quickly wipe my tears when I hear Alfie come out. I had to tell him how do I feel and I don't care if he would hate me but I coudn't hold it.

When I saw Alfie I whispered "Alfie." under my breath because I didn't want him to hear at the same time I want him to. I think he heard it because he turned around and looked at me. My eyes were filling up with tears.

"Zoe, whats wrong?" Alfie asked. This is like the 18th time I'm crying in front of him. But let me admit people are really good in keeping their tears in unlike me.

"Alfie I need to tell you something." I finally say.

"Okay." he smiles and pulls me in my room and closes the door. He sits on my bed and I sit next to him. "Okay, go ahead."

"I really really like you and I don't care weather you like me or not but I really like you, maybe like is not the word it's...love. I know I've told this shit before but I think you should stay away from me because whenever I see you I start crying..." I coudn't look at him, I was afraid what he would do what he would say.

"Why do you cry?" He asks.

"Because it hurts."

"What hurts?"

"The fact that you can never be mine." I say and my eyes finally meet his. He comes closer to me and his lips anre pressed on mine. It takes a minute to realise what is happening abd when I do, I kiss him back but he stops.

"Fuck." he curses and my tears which had stopped start to flow again. "I didn't do that. I am really sorry, I didn't mean to, your like my friend...I-I don't fancy you. Please Zoe I am really sorry ...Please say something Zoe." Had he really said that? Or is this a dream? What would I do? I didn't say a word but I just get up and run.  Nice move Zoe. I hated him. I really did. I would never forgive him even he would say sorry.

I went downstairs and saw Caspar and Jack playing on the Xbox. "Haha, Jack it's so easy to kill you." Caspar laughs while he kills Jack in the game.

"Not so easily." Jack says and throws the remote and sleeps on Caspar. Gosh! Best friends.

"Oi! Get up fatty!" Caspar laughs.

"Hey guys where's Joe?" I ask.

"Talking to his girlfriend!" Caspar shouts and I roll my eyes. "Yeah?" I laugh.

I went to Joe's room to check. He was talking on the phone to someone. His girlfriend? Nahh! The way he was talking it looked like he was in love.

"Joe?" He turned around and whispered "What, tell fast."

"Who are you talking to?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. "That's none of your business, Zoe. Get out." Wow. Did he really say that? Joe never spoke to me like that, never.

"Your right, don't you ever come to me again, 'that's none of your business'..ha, right, brother grown up so much." I cry and I knew I was just removing Alfie's anger on him.