Alfie

Zoe's pov.

The whole night I was just thinking about what Jack told me. I couldn't help but smile. I was literally having mood swings the whole night. One time I was crying and the other smiling like an idiot. My life was so complicated. FML.

Finally I got some sleep.

*********

The morning was not a good one. My body was paining, I felt feverish also today I had to go out with Shai. I thought I would just cancel the plan she could understand right? I took a bath and changed myself into some comfy clothes. Believe me or not I just jumped on the bed and I fell asleep.

When I got up it was already 1 in the afternoon. I grabbed my phone from the table and went downstairs. The house was completely empty. I mean I was the only human in the house. I saw a note lying there. It was Joe's.

'Zoe I am off with Marcus you were asleep I didn't wanna wake you up! I'll be home late xx'

Great, another day alone. I sat on the sofa with some hot chocolate. I had six unseen messages. Three of them were Shai's and the other three were from Louise, Jack and Alfie.

A:'Hey Zoe! I'm bored xx' I sent a quick text to him.

Z:'down with fever :('

J:'hope your ok cause I didn't sleep the whole night #paranormalactivitysucks' that kind of made me smile. I sent a quick reply to him.

Z:'haha I think I am not well that didn't help me sleep:('

L:'hey chummy! Wats going on?'

Z:'hey chummy...nonthing much..I guess fever :('

And then there were three messages from Shai.

S:'hey Zoe! We were gonna meet? You were not picking up my call.'

S:'everything okay?'

S:'I'll be coming around three to pick you up x'

I decided to go out because I was feeling better plus I think I feel better if I get some air.

I sent a quick text to her.

Z:'hey Shai sorry wasn't picking up your calls I was asleep I was not feeling good'

I was starving. I didn't even have breakfast. I went into the kitchen to find some food. I decided to go with some ready made fries that I had ordered last night. Popped that into the microwave. I saw there were four unread messages.

A:'hey should I come over?' That made me smile. But I just don't get the feels anymore. You know 'omg omg got a text from a boy who I love' , those. I know I am a total weirdo. I texted him back.

Z:'thanks Alfie but I feel better anyway getting ready to go out with your girlfriend:)'

J:'hey should I come over?' I totally freaked out. Alfie's and Jack's messages were exactly same.

Z:'thanks Jack I'm all good now'

L:'hey should I come over?' OMG what's happening. Is this a trick or something. All three messages were exactly same.

Z:'chummy all good now thanks x'

S:'hey so you should rest'

Z:'no I'm ok now I guess the sleep helped'

S:'ok so I'll be there. Your sure right?'

Z:'YES!!'

I looked at the watch and it was almost 2:3o. I decided to get ready. I went with really light makeup. I decided to wear a black dress. I went some converse. I wore a watch, some rings and a heavy colorful necklace which I really loved and a black hat with open hair. I was all ready.

________

I really had fun with shai. She was awesome. I really liked her.

I changed myself into some comfy clothes and removed my makeup. I was going through my twitter when there was a skype call. I accepted it.

"Hi alfieeee!"

"Hi why so happy?"

"I think I'm falling for someone"

"Me?" Alfie smirked.

I just shook my head.

"Then who?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Jack I guess"

"Jack??" He looked shocked.

I just nodded my head.

"I -I thought you liked me?" I couldn't believe Alfie actually told this.

"I did Alfie I-I like Jack now he's single by the way and feelings change don't they?" I couldn't stop smiling.

"Oh" was all he said.

"He-he likes me as well."

"How do you know Zoella?"

"Because he told it to me but the best part he doesn't know I heard that"

"Wow" he smiled. I knew that was a fake smile.

"What do you think?"

"I have to go" and the screen went black. I'm sure I saw a tear fall down his cheek.

________

Hope you enjoyed. Please please please comment, vote and like. It would mean a lot to me.

Today Marcus got verified on twitter! Follow me on twitter: @khushi_1dlm

What do you think about this chapter? New chapter tommorow or day after :)

I love you guys in bunches. Kisses.

Love, zalfieshipper xx