One

*Kevin Durant farts in the airplane*
3 hours before landing to Nassau, Bahamas.

Trayce was laughing that his boyfriend farted during flight. At least it was not in front of passengers otherwise it would've made them sick.

Trayce Thompson: Babe... 😂

Trayce Thompson: Babe, what the heck?

Trayce Thompson: Babe, did you fart?

Kevin covered his nose.

Kevin Durant: I swear to God, that was me this time.

Trayce Thompson: It was a plane food you ate earlier, they have Camote, beans. Damn it! Kevin. I realized that.

Kevin Durant: I'm serious.

Kevin was still laughing.

Kevin Durant: I'm serious, babe. I'm serious.

Trayce Thompson: It can be like that all the time.

Kevin Durant: Hahaha.

Trayce Thompson: Oh my God! This is so random 😂.

Kevin Durant: I'm sorry Trayce baby. I have no idea what I'm doing 😂.

Trayce Thompson: I have to admit it was ridiculous because I farted before.

Kevin Durant: What? Oh my gosh! 😂.

Trayce Thompson: Ikr lol.

Kevin Durant: If you're sleepy, we can cuddle together.

Trayce Thompson: nobody said that to me before but thanks.

Kevin Durant: Anything I can do for you boo.

When they landed to Bahamas, he and Kevin Durant checked in the hotel.

They managed to unpack their stuff while at the hotel before doing some fun activities such as swimming.

After unpacking, They went to the beach.

*Trayce and Kevin Durant- beach romance*

The tourists saw Trayce Thompson and Kevin Durant soaking in a hot sun. Kevin Durant used to do that with Russell Westbrook. However, the relationship between him and Russell Westbrook had been a rocky road. Although, they remained friends.

The lady went to them and said. "Are you and Kevin Durant together?" "Yes," Trayce said. "We are together," "You and Kevin Durant will become couples in the future, I heard something from my uncle knowing that you and Kevin Durant are together," She smiles. "Gee thanks!" Kevin grinned.

"Mind if I take a picture of both of you?" She asked. "Sure no problem," She took a photo of Trayce Thompson and Kevin Durant. "When's the wedding?" "It will be in 9 months," Kevin replied. The lady was excited to attend the wedding of Kevin Durant and Trayce Thompson.

Trayce Thompson POV:

Kevin Durant and I went out to soak in the sun together. You can tell that me and him are pretty close. We traveled together in many adventures. You can see a lot of photos of me and Kevin going out on the town and stuff. Romantic dates and everywhere Across Oklahoma and Oakland.

"I'm happy for both of you," The other person said. "Thanks dude!" Kevin smiled.

*Kevin Durant and Trayce Thompson in the hotel room*