Three

Nassau, Bahamas
9:20am,

Trayce Thompson: So Kevin?

Kevin Durant: Hm?

Trayce Thompson: I've been thinking about going out for a swim.

Kevin Durant: oh yeah I think we can do that. But first, let's have breakfast.

Trayce Thompson: Okay.

*Breakfast date*

Kevin and Trayce were discussing about getting married, having kids and doing something in the future. Trayce will able to raise the children when Kevin goes away for the game. Although, Trayce will attend the basketball games to watch his husband.

Kevin Durant: In the future, I wanted to get married, have kids with you and I would be the father of your children. Although, I might have a role as a mother.

Trayce Thompson: Wow.

Kevin Durant: Yup.

Trayce Thompson: I heard my brother has been talking to someone.

Kevin Durant: Who?

Trayce Thompson: He said that he was talking to Gorgui Sy Dieng.

Kevin Durant: Wait! Are they dating?

Trayce Thompson: Not yet, but he'll come by at our house and then after that, he'll be coming over starting Saturday.

*Going out for a swim*

Kevin and Trayce went out for a swim.

Kevin Durant: Speaking of Draymond, he was asking if he wants to come over to Bahamas.

Trayce Thompson: Well we can do that. Why not invite him over?

Kevin Durant: Right.

Kevin gets up from the water and picks up his phone to call Draymond Green.

Kevin Durant: Hey Draymond, I was wondering if you can come over to Bahamas to join with us.

Draymond Green: Sure.

Kevin Durant: When?

Draymond Green: Next week.

Kevin Durant: Okay, sounds good.

Draymond Green: Alright, see ya there.

Trayce Thompson: Can't wait to see Draymond.

Kevin Durant: Me too Babe.

Trayce and Kevin made love while swimming and later on, they headed out for lunch and went back to the hotel to spend their time their until Klay, Mychel and Mychel's Love interest, Gorgui Dieng arrive in Bahamas.

*Mychel Thompson farts while being given a massage*
5:20pm,

Note: Gorgui Dieng Will appear in this chapter.