14}stay with me

⚠explict and mature content⚠

Roses pov
I wake up the next morning on the couch in Andys arms. I start to freak out when I realise I'm only in my underwear and he doesn't have a shirt on but I soon remember what happened last night.

I trace the tattoos on Andys chest and images of last night pop into my head. God I wanted him so bad but I didn't want to go to fast.

I hear him hum as he wakes up and he wraps his arms around me tighter.
"Morning" I giggle
"You're so cold" he says quietly
"And you're warm" I say snuggling into him

I hear him chuckle and he strokes my head.
"What time is it?" He asks
I grab my phone with his arms still around me
"Shit" I say
"I have school"
I shoot up and grab my shirt and I feel Andys arms snake around my waist
"School? No no no, stay with me" he says as he pulls me into his lap
"I have to go to school, Andy" I laugh
"I want you" he whispers in my ear.

He presses his lips onto my neck, kissing and as I let out a moan
"You're so beautiful" he mumbles
After leaving several marks on my neck, he turns me around so I'm facing him.

I place my hands on his bare chest and his hands grab my ass. I press my lips onto his and I begin to remove his belt and unzip his pants.

I take off his pants and throw them to the side so we're both only in our underwear. I start to grind against his erection. He starts to moan and he puts his head back.

Andy flips us over and lays me down. He runs his hand down to my underwear and starts to rub me through the clothing before ripping my under wear off and spreading my legs. He kisses my chest and leaves kissing down my body, to my belly and stops at my entrance before gently running his tongue over it and inside me. He starts lapping and moan loudly with my fingers getting lost in his hair. I moan his name and he removes his tongue as he rubs my clit quickly. I breath hard and feel my voice cracking.

He takes his fingers off my and brings his hands up to my cheeks, cupping them and crashing his lips onto mine before laying next to me.

I lay there, trying to catch my breath and I feel Andys stare on me.
"That was amazing" I whisper breathlessly.
He smiles and kisses my forehead.

After getting my breath back, I stand up and get dressed. I put on my under wear and Andys shirt. I look over at him and see him staring at me.
"Enjoying the show?" I laugh
"Every second of it" he smiles.

A/n
Hey people so I hope you enjoyed this.
I've started a new book that me and my friend are writing. It's called 'what did they do?' If you could check it out I'd really appreciate it. Love you guys❤