Poisonous Love

Poisonous love written by misaXusui

PROLOGUE

LOVE...

I don't know what it is. I may have been in a relationship before. But that doesn't mean that I love him. I've never been in love. I am sort of a defective human being. Since, I've never love the opposite sex romantically. I am healthy and have a happy family. My friends love me. I am quite popular. I came from a middle class family. I am a constant honor student, though not the top but still an honor student. 

My life was perfectly fine. It doesn't matter to me whether I love the man I'm dating or not. As long as he doesn't pisses me off... But when I turn fifteen. Life became complicated. My prospect in love changed. 

I started to regret things that I thought was alright to do. Decisions that I've done plenty of times. Daring things that I should've avoided to do. Peers that I musn't go with. 

If only I have a time machine and change it...

If only I didn't do those things...

If I only knew that these things would happen...

If only I had the power...

If only.... 

If only... is something someone who have regrets would say... 

And that's me... 

It's all because of the poisonous love i give... 

All because of me... why? you'll know the reason if you read further... <3