Part 5~ Fate Has Its Own Plan

Part 5:"Fate has it's own Plan"

Geet leaves but where could she go. She ran away from home last night. Never wanting to turn back. She decides to get a job for some reason she wanted to listen to Maan's words and move on with her life.

Geet (thought): Why should I ruin my life because some guy does not trust me?  How can he say he loves me if he does not trust me?  It's better that I found out now how much faith he had in our relationship than later.

Geet goes into the bank and cashes out all the money she had in her savings account. And from that money she was able to buy herself a small flat and also still had some money that would last her at least two weeks. 

Geet: Baabaji (she calls out to God by this name) how can I find a job ..in just two weeks? please meri raksha karna. (Pls help me out of this)

Geet notices that she needs to buy some clothes, since she didn't pack any from home. Therefore Geet decides to go to the mall. "Baabaji kash mere sat ek dost hoti taki meri madad kar sakti mujhe kapre choose karne ke liye or taki me akela mehsoos na karoon."
(Babaji I wish I had a friend who would help me to choose dress and with whom I won't feel lonely)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maan is at work busy screaming at his workers for not being able to do one thing right when he was just gone for one day.

Maan then gets a phone call.

Maan: Hello

Daadi: Beta kaha ho tum? Tum kal raat ko ghar kyu nahi aaye the?
(Son, where r u? why didn't u come back home last night?)

Maan: mein camping chala gaya tha.
(I went for camping daadi)

Daadi: theek hai Beta. Maine tumhe phone isliye kar diya bcoz tomorrow night Vicky ka birthday hai, so don't forget to buy him a gift or he will surely be mad at you just like last year.("Actually the last 4 years",she says under her breath).

(ok son,I just called u to remind u that tomorrow is Vicky's birthday, so buy him a gift or he will surely be mad at u just like last year(actually last 4 years, she says under breath)

Maan still heard it and he started to feel guilty.

Maan: thank you daadi mujhe yaad dilane ke liye. Bye
(Thank u dadi fr reminding me. bye)

Daadi: Bye Beta.

Maan: I have to buy something for Vicky this year. Now i have to head to the mall before it closes. But I do not know what to buy. Guess I will just check out stuff at the mall and see what catches my eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~