Chapter 2

Did he just grab me? Did I just get in a strangers car?

I started to cry I never thought this would ever happen to me.

I started to know some streets we were heading in but then he took a right somewhere, Then I did not know where we were going.

"Oh no...!" I sighed I am completely lost in the middle of nowhere nobody is ever going to find me and I am never going to see my family again. I started to cry even louder.

"Shut up you little slut" he yelled

There was an awkward silence until he announced: "We're here." I looked outside to see that we were in the driveway of a big house. But why was the mansion in the middle of a forest? I looked to see if there were any neighbors and nope, I had no luck of being saved, the place was beautiful but it was not home. The man opened the door and shoved me out.

"Are you going to get out, Slut?" He yelled, I quickly got out and looked around, but if I try to run away he was going to kill me he even told me how I was going to die.

"I'm going to burn you and throw you in a river" he would tell me. I will never get out of here I sighed.

He opened the door and this place was so beautiful, the stairs wrap around with a huge round chandelier in the middle. I went to the backyard, there was a gorgeous pool with a large white fence. Behind the fence there were trees, I turned around finding him staring at me.

" Come here this is your room, " he told me leading me back inside.

My room? I have a room? I said to myself. He walked me up the stairs and into a room, my room. After bringing me there he left, I started to cry slightly and sat on a bed nearby, well I cant wear the same clothes every day can I? I stressfully walked and swung the closet door open and saw it full of clothes. I looked at the size, my jaw dropped to see my size.

I started to hear steps coming toward my room.

I jumped on the nearby bed and acted asleep. As he slowly opened the door, I could hear him walking toward the closet.

"So you have seen you beautiful wardrobe already?" He said as if he know I were awake.

I turned toward him.

"Yes. How did you know my size?"I whispered

"Well be a little smart," he said "How am I going to get a child without knowing anything about them? Well, how was I going to find something about you?" He started walking in circles.

"I've been watching you for the past month." He whispered as he walked out.

I got a blanket that was folded neatly on the bed and fell asleep.

*************

I woke up to 3 loud bangs on my door. I looked to my right at my alarm clock and saw that it was 8:54. He opened the door with a notorious grin. He walked up to me with every stride my heart was beating faster.

What was he going to do to me?

***

A/N Sorry I took so long to update....... I had to get my ideas flowing. Well, anyways I want to give a big shout out to my editor Evelyn_129 . Go show her some love. <3