Prologue

I put my things away in my bag as I take a glance at everyone who is talking with each other about how's the day is going on in school. I pursue my lips, slinging my bag over my shoulder walking passed them.

"Baekhyun."

I turn my head and see a brunette with her head hung low. A smile drawn on my face.

"Yes, Lizzy?"

The said girl, Lizzy looks up, resulting her eyes to linger a bit on my eyes as she shyly avoids it.

"You remember me?" She asks with hopes in her voice. I pat her head as I spoke.

"Of course I am. Why did you call me for, Lizzy?" A sweet smile never leave my face.

"Yesterday was my birthday so I brought some of my cakes for you. But..."

I cut her off.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me so? How lucky am I to be thought by you on your birthday. Thank you so much, Lizzy." I express my gratitude in my words.

"But it's not expensive though." She says in a low voice.

I caress her hair, chuckling a bit. I lower my head, looking into her eyes.

"You know I won't mind right?" I whisper, placing my hand on her shoulder as my other hand takes the box that is hidden behind her back.

I increase the gaps between me and her, wavering the box which has cakes in it.

"I'll take it okay? Thank you!" I wink at her flustered face.

I turn my body to the front, walking away. Smiling all the way making some of my friends misunderstand my actions but I don't care because...

"Look at him, he's so happy just by getting cakes from a girl. How can people not love him? He's just perfect."

That's what I wish for.

My only wish.

Being perfect.

__________________________________

I will continue this story if this prologue gets 1K views and 40 votes. Please spread this story a lot and please vote if you like it and want me to continue. Thank you for everything,love.

- hans