chp 1

"Lila?"

I stood outside waiting for them to finish role call, so I could make sure my plan was in action.

"Lila woods?"

"Yep!" An overly perky Brooklyn squeaked, in he best attempt of my low hallow voice.

That's when I made a run for the bathrooms.

My bare feet slapping g gainst the tiles. I had only just left dance and hadn't been bothered to put my shoes back on.

Once inside the bathroom, after cringing about placing my bare feet in there about a hundred times, I pulled a sharp clip from my hair.

I hadn't lied to Mila, I really was going to end my life.

But, (sigh) just as I placed the cold metal to my skin the door flew open.

Now it wouldn't have been embarrassing if it were one of the girls.

But the fact that THE Eli Jackson had just walked in on me with a blade on my skin was humiliating.

"Are you shaving your pubic hairs?"

"Do my pubic hairs live on my arms?"

"Were you- were out about to, you know. Cut your self?"

I nodded and shuck my head, making it look like  I was having a spasm.

"I, Eli Jackson. Pledge to not let you go for a shit in peace in fear that you will damage yourself"

My eyebrows scrunched together but in the end I just sighed in defeat.

"Have it your way ej"

His blue eyes glistened reminding me of Luke.

That just made my smile drop. Just as my phone pinged.

Eli wouldn't let me answer though, because he wanted to..

"How's it going hope your ok (not) also hope you managed to bandage your heart. God your such a sado, tho you were a good ride"

"Aw babe no answer?, Aw well hun, you know your boyfriend is only with you to get with Tegan right? Like who would like someone like you. Someone who hits people on the arm like full on punch to show appreciation? Even her own bf? Like wtf. Your such a messed up bitch. Do us all a favour and kill yourself"

"No reply? Thank god. You've finally ended your pathetic life. Someone's gonna have to tell Ur bf! Oh wait I forgot. He broke up with you cuz he couldn't deal with your shit. Two years ago! Hah!"

Eli's eyebrows knotted together.

"Who the hell is this Lila?"

"You know who I am?"

"Course I do. Your the cool girl who punched Joseph lakely for trying to kiss her. Trust me. Everyone envies that stint"

My frown only deepened.

"Can you please just, leave me alone. Why are out in the girls bathroom anyway!?"

"There's no toilet role in the boys bathroom and I needed a shit, still do"

"Btw. I can't shave myself with a clip dumbass"

"Whatever"