⚜𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼⚜

Hello! I decided to start another RP book! I felt like the other one was starting to get disorganized and messy so here we are! The other book will stay up so you may continue to jump in on any of the scenarios in it.

.•:¨¨:•.⚜️.•::•.⚜️.•:¨¨*:•.⚜️.•::•⚜️.•:¨¨:•.

Rules

I'm a pretty relaxed role player so I won't have too many rules. So, let's start!

This is a multiship blog, I ship Angela with pretty much anyone. She is just so shippable, but it might take a bit to warm up to a ship.

I am perfectly ok with cussing.

Smut is also allowed.

I try to reply as fast as I can but I do have a VERY busy life so my replies can be spaced from time to time. I don't mind you nudging me every once in awhile to remind me (in fact I encourage it because my brain likes to forget things) but please do not spam me and make me feel guilty.

Please do not be hateful to me, I am a very sensitive little bean.

I would like to ask for a minimum paragraph when it comes to my RP parnter's reply. My replies can be very lengthy and detailed, so I would like something to go off of.

This book will have NSFW topics but I will put a warning in the title and in the beginning of the scenario.

Last but not least, have fun! ^^