Chapter 4

"Here let me help you" NamJoon said  as he picked up SeokJin bridal style.

SeokJin blushed when he was picked up.

When they got to the living room NamJoon layed SeokJin on the couch.

"Joonie hyung what happened to Jinnie hyung" Jungkook asked but NamJoon ignored him as he ran out and ran back in with the first aid kit he closed the and locked it.

"Taehyung and Jimin block the door Hoseok and Jungkook go get us clothes now!!"NamJoon yelled

All of them did as old and NamJoon ran to SeokJin.

"SeokJin hyung let me see" NamJoon said to SeokJin who lifted his shirt making NamJoon blush.

NamJoon tried to help SeokJin but he couldn't all he could do was stop the bleeding.

Meanwhile

"Are you ready girls" Evan asked his two friends who nodded.

Evan,Ariella, and Alice put on there masks once they heard the alarm.

"Alright Ariella who is the first victim" Alice asked Ariella who was looking at the computer.

They are currently in there truck Evan was in the trunk and he is armed making sure that no one tried to shoot the truck.

"First victim is a guy named Chris Garcia he has been abusing his daughter and rapped the poor girl" Ariella said

"Jeez what is wrong with these motherfuckin abusers and rapists" Evan said angerly

"Where does he live" Alice asked

"He lives on Rosewood street zip code 10336" Ariella said

Alice nodded as she typed the zip code down.

Once the girls got to the house. Evan jumped off the car and Ariella and Alice stepped out of the car.

Alice put the tape over Chris Garica's mouth and then Evan tied his legs up in chains and then Alice tied his arms up Evan stabbed him making Ariella turn around as she tried to control her breathing.

The man had a woke and tried to scream but couldn't due to the tape over his mouth.

"How do you like the pain huh pain doesn't feel good does it" Evan spit out angerly as he stabbed him again.

"So tell me why would you even dare abuse and rape your own daughter" Even yelled angerly as he stabbed his arms repeatedly and once he was done he aimed his gun to his head and shot and then aimed and shot his heart.

"Thank you" They hear a voice say behind them they turned around to be met by a woman holding a three year old girl in her arms

Evan just walked out with Ariella and Alice following behind.