True Love (Part 1)

I m starting to write OS as I know I am not able to give regular updates. So sorry for that and I promise I'll update other stories also but I can't resist not writing and so here is a collection for Arsha/Kriyansh /D3 OS. ENJOY!!
_____________________________________

A girl wearing salwar kameez and big specs with two plaits and dusky colour enters the school on cycle. She can correctly be called nerd to look at.
She parks her cycle and starts walking with head held low and secretly glancing towards the basketball court.
Correction... Not the court but the captain of boys basketball team.
The basketball team takes a break and the captain being tired gets a hold of water bottle and pours it on his face rolling down from neck under his jersey to his well toned body. A girl comes and hugs him from back and he smiles. They both hug each other and leave for the classes hand in hand.

First Girl : KRIYA GHAI

She is intelligent and smart. Has a big heart and a huge liking for college hunk. Nerd for those who don't know the real her. Gorgeous but unable to understand it herself. No family but friends more than family. Lives with her bffs Sharon, Neha, Swayam, Vickey and Rinni.(All are orphans).

2nd Girl : Taani Gupta

A pretty girl. Dating Rey for his status and looks. Not as such to be called a dreamt girl for life.

Boy : Reyansh Singhania

College hunk and cool dude. Has a pure heart but himself doesn't knows it and cares for his reputation. Dating Taani. Ingores Kriya and humiliates her a lot. His gang includes Vishakha, Bharat, Simmi, Nil and Taani.

***
The classes for the day are over and every student is present in the stadium beside basketball court to witness the match between College Stars (Rey's team) and High powers (Opposing team).
The match goes well and while Rey is going towards the locker room Kriya secretly goes there to congratulate him. On contrary he insults her and she runs away.
Last one month of their school life is left. In this one month She tries her best to talk to him and he insults her every time. She is completely broken. Her friends console her and help her for the exams.

***
First day of their junior college after exams. Kriya's gang enters (except Rinni and one more person who joined their grp). Kriya in the centre and every one shocked.  The use to be nerd is now all sexy and gorgeous.

They enter in the Canteen where Rey's gang was already present. They all look towards each other and Kriya's gang move away with attitude.

***
Lets see what happened in the past 3 months of vacation.

For 2 days after their last paper, Kriya was living a life just like living in hell. She was a body without soul.
Then Amar entered in their lives.

Amar is Simmi's cousin brother and Vicky's childhood bestiee. He likes Rinni a lot. He lived in Dubai and has recently shifted to India. He decided to live with his friend Vicky.

The gang meets Amar and bond with him well. Kriya also seem to be normal after a week of meeting Amar.
Now Amar gets to know Kriya's story from her gang and decides to help her. (Rimmar are committed by now and Amar treats Kriya as Sister just like Swayam and Vicky).
He confronts her directly and makes her realise her true worth. He rebuilts the attitude and confidence in her. He gives her a makeover. She turns out to be happy now.
After a good change, the results are declared and Kriya is the topper. Swayam is second, Simmi is third, Sharon is fourth and Rey is fifth.
After the results Kriya feels more confident. Now a week is left for their junior college to start. In this one week Kriya the nerd becomes Kriya the fashionista.