True Love (Part 2)

Next day
RS is outside Kriya's ward where she was laying unconscious after her operation.

Rey's house:
He shares his thoughts with Nil and Nil advices him to breakup with Taani. And regarding Kriya he says that Rey should give it some time.

Rey decides to meet Kriya once. He reaches the hospital to be insulted and thrown out by Swayam, Amar, D, Punit and Salman.

After 2 days:
In college
Everything is back to normal. But...
Rey is now not that arrogant and rude with everyone. Taani is out of the grp. Kriya and gang ignore Rey.

***

Kriya was coming out from the girls locker room when she bumped with Simmi. Simmi shouts on her and when Kriya was about to say something Salman drags her inside the GLR. Simmi stands dumbfounded and stares while Salman feeds Kriya a sandwich followed by her medicines. At that time Rey comes there. When he looks inside he sees Salman and Kriya hugging. He goes from angry.

Few days pass and in this period of time everyone were busy preparing for the upcoming tests. The tests are over. By now Rey and gang started living like normal college students.

One day,
Salman drags Kriya to the rehersal hall. They start dancing. They do a slow-mo and a sensuous routine. Rey was watching this and angrily leaves to fire exit.

Rey to himself: Yeh kya ho raha hai. Mujhe laga ki mai kriya se nafrat nhi karta but phir yeh ladki mujhe itna jyada kyu affect karti hai? Kahi mai isse pyaar toh nhi?? Joh bhi ho but aaj mai bilkul khush nhi hu use aur uss Salman ko itna pass dekhkar...

Next day,

There is a announcement of a couple dance competition. The students are requested to vote for their favourite dancing jodi and the one with maximum votes will represent their college in the competition. All students start shouting Kriya and Salman. Rey gets furious.

Finally after the announcement Rey realises that he has fallen for Kriya. He uses his status and makes himself and Kriya the dancing jodi.
When the results are declared RS get a shock and request Kriya to back off. But Kriya decides to dance with Rey for the sake of college.

First day,
Rey behaves well with Kriya. They have a normal practice session.

Second day,
While they end their routine. Kriya moves back but Rey doesn't leave her hand. She looks at him suspiciously and he says, " I love you Kriya. I really do. I know maine aaj tak kuch sahi nhi kiya. Humesha tumhe galat samjha, humesha tumhari bezzati ki,humesha tumhe nicha dikhaya, air pata nhi kya kya. I m sorry Kriya, I am so sorry. Mujhe maaf kardo. Mujhe realise hogaya hai ki mai galat tha. Humesha galat tha. Mai tumhe acche se samajh gaya hu. Tum best ho. Please mujhe ek mauka dedo. Please Kriya, I love you...

Kriya: STOP IT.. JUST STOP IT REY. Aapko kya lagta hai ki jab aap jo chaho waisa hoga?.. Nhi rey aisa nhi hoga, ab bohot der ho chuki hai, ab aapke chahne ya na chahne se kuch nhi hota.. It would be better ki hum apna relation sirf professional rakhe. Is competition ke baad aap apne raste aur mai apne. Bas aur kuch nhi.

And she leaves from there. Rey falls on his knees and cries. This entire scene was noticed by few people.

In BLR

Rey is washing his face. Amar comes there and says, " Kya tum Kriya se sach mein pyaar karte ho? Agar haa toh usse jaane mat do. Agar usne abhi mana kiya hai toh usse realise karwao kintum usse kitna pyaar karte ho. Usse apna pyaar realise karwao,yeh realise karwao ki tum uske liye kya feel karte ho."

And he leaves.

Rey now decides to make Kriya comfortable with him and make her realise his love for her.

Third day,
Kriya is a bit distracted and uncomfortable but rey behaves normal and tells kriya that he will never stop loving her but will wait for her.

Fourth day,
Things get normal. Kriyansh do their routine without any awkwardness.

Fifth day/last day,
Now they are something like friends.
In the evening they have their audition.

Audition place,
They give their best and get selected.
While returning back Kriya is walking alone when few boys attack her and try to molest her. Rey comes on time amd saves her. Kriya quickly hugs him and finds comfort. Rey drops her home.

Next day,
Amar, Salman and Swayam are talking when they notice Rey entering the BLR. They come near him and surround him. He keeps quite and wait for them to speak. Salman hugs him and then they reveal that they saw him proposing Kriya and all the later story. They assure him that he will get his love.

Competition day,
It was a tiring day for both of them. They are the last jodi to perform. When they end their dance Kriya tries to move back when Rey holds her hand and kneels down in front of her. Slowly rose petals start falling on them and Rey says, " I LOVE YOU..

Kriya stops him from saying further and says," I LOVE YOU TOO "

Rey smiles and hugs her. Everyone applaud for them and they leave the stage.

***

Epilogue

These years of college were bliss for all of them. They became friends and kriyansh made great memories. It is their graduation party and ot ends with Kriyansh's magical performance followed by a bang on grp performance.

The End.

_____________________

Sorry itna late update ke liye but I was super busy 😅
I know itna accha end nhi tha aur aaplogo ki expectations se bohot hi kam tha but I promise next wala better hoga.
Please vote, comment and share.