CrossWorld (1)

The story is on 2 crazy souls who meet each other at different times in different situations in this CROSSWORLD.

°°°°°

A boy is doing something on a phone secretly, constantly looking around to make sure no one sees him. Just when he was about to leave a sigh of relief someone taps on his shoulder. He looks behind to find his sister glaring at him.

He gets up and hands the phone to its owner and runs into his room.

Girl: Ullu ke patthe tune kya kiya mere phone ke saath. Jaldi bahar aa aur bata.

Boy: Nothing sis, mai toh bas google pe new movie release dates dekh raha tha

Girl : I don't trust you in this.

Boy: Your problem not mine.

~~~

A boy is scrolling in his phone when he looks at a picture and stares.
It is a girl who posts awesome quotes on insta but her face is hidden and somehow he feels an urge to meet her once.

~~~

~~~

A girl is driving her car in speed to reach somewhere Asap. A dog comes in front of her car and she applies break but the dog very near, just than a boys saves the dog.
The girl gets down,
Girl: OMG.. Yeh thik toh haina?? Kuch hua nhi na??

Boy: Are you mad?? Aise kon gaadi chalata hai. Agar kuch hogaya hota isse toh?? Pata nhi in amir ladkiyo ko gadi chalane dete kyu hai.. Aati toh hai nhi chalane.

Girl: Aee mister. Just shut up. Meri galti hai toh mai sorry bol rahi hu jyada bakwaas mat karo.

Boy: who are you to talk in a such a manner with me??

Girl : Ur nightmare.
And she goes from there.

~~~
A hospital is shown. A boy is entering to meet his sister who is going to get discharged today.
Boy: Hey sis, how are you feeling now??

Girl: Great bhai, finally out of this hell *giggles*

Girl: Waise you know bhai I met a girl today who is awesome. I mean I was going to the washroom when I slipped but she caught me on time and even helped further. And later on when a nurse was getting scolded for dropping a medicine bottle she took the blame on herself and even gives her car to the hospital to use in emergency. Now we are friends and I call her Angel.

Boy: Wow. Hats off to her. Chal now lets get you going.

They move out towards the reception.

The boy goes to do the procedure when the girl sees all the passing by nurses giving a look of sympathy to someone. She turns and finds her Angel with blood shot eyes. She goes towards her and asks her the reason when she (Angel) says its nothing and goes from there as a doctor calls her.

The boy drags the girl out and then asks why is she quite.

Girl: Bhai I saw Angel with blood shot eyes looking stressed over something. When I asked her the reason she changed the topic and went away.

Boy: Okkaayy, Btw..What was your ANGEL doing in the hospital. Mtlb is she a doctor, a nurse, a patient or a visitor??

Girl: Ohh teri... Yeh toh I don't know *giving sheepish smile *

Boys smacks her forehead playfully and drive out.

~~~

A girl is shown signing some important documents in her cabin when her phone beeps with a notification. She checks its a notification of MATCH from some app named HAPPN.

She thinks its a game downloaded by her brother and ignores it.

Later, 2 girls are discussing something when a notification beep is heard. One of the girl checks it and smiles. The other asks: What is it that you are smiling??

Girl 1: It was a match notification from Happn

Girl 2: So u also use it..

Girl 1: Mtlb

Girl 2: Even I also got one notification today

Girl 1: *Shock* You also Happn Ma'am?? I mean, I.. I didn't knew you were..

Girl 2: What do you mean and I don't know what is this Happn. I guess my brother installed it.
Btw.. What app is it??

Girl 1 : Ma'am I'll tell you but first can u please show me your phone??

Girl 2 nods and passes the phone.
Girl 1 checks the account on Happn and widens her eyes.

Girl 1: Ma'am it is a dating app

Girl 2: You mean that idiot is on dating app

Girl 1: No ma'am, Sir has opened an account for u in this app

Girl 2: WHAT??

Girl 1 nods and leaves the cabin and Girl 2 is furious.

~~~

The 2 siblings are shown fighting and eventually the girl loses.

~~~

A boy is driving the car in an angry mood.

~~~

A boy is waiting for his date to arrive.
A girl enters and reaches her reserved table and sees a boy waiting with his back towards her. She approaches him and they face each other

Both: Tum??

°°°°°

So this is the part one. I'll update the second part soon.
Till then read, vote, comment and share.
Love you all.