In love with beau Brooks

Chapter 1

It was Tuesday and I was so happy that it was Tuesday. All asked Why are you so happy about tuesday it is always a tuesday. But for me it was a awesome tuesday because today I ordered my VIP-tickets for the Janoskians-concert. OMG I was so omg I can't tell you how it feels. I called my best friend because She loves The Janoskians too. And we had wait 3 years that they come to New York City but know they come. So I had call my best friend Franka.

Me« Hi Franka  I must tell you something great.»

Franka« Oh Hi Hanna . What's happening???»

Me« Omg Franka I had odered the VIP - tickets from the Janoskians concert.»

Franka « OMFG *screaming and dancing*

Me« Yes Franka We can Meet the guys That is so amazing»

We talked over 3 hours. But Then my mum came In my room and said that It is time for Dinner so We Stop talking and I had Dinner.

When I must got sleep I can't sleep I was so happy and omg I can't discribe my feelings Now. But they are awesome. I can't sleep my head was full with Things about of curse the Janoskians.

After 3 hours I slept always.

Next day:

On the next day I was so tired after a long night. I went down stairs sat down on my chair and eat my breakfast. Then I went out the door and there always stand Franka.

«Hi Franka  how are you »

« fine you ?»